Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no way Richarlison will/should stay if we go down.

I know he's frustrating but he can actually play football - unlike 70% of the first team squad.
For all of his huff and puff, he’s really not that great mate.

Yes I’m aware he plays for Brazil, but scoring against Venezuela doesn’t make him a world class player.

He’s obviously the best we’ve got, but that’s not really saying much.

When I said in June I still hope we have something to play for come April/May I didn't mean this.

Bar 1 or 2 players we are a Championship side in terms of quality. And that's despite probably breaching FFP rules. Shambles!

No chance unfortunately, and neither should he. He is at world cup as Brazil no. 9 midway through next season, you don't do that from the championship as your build-up.

There will be a huge reset though as you list, anyone over 25 should be sold, clear the decks and start again with a clear plan to grow as a team.
We go down and we are doomed. It will
Destroy us financially. We won’t come back up.

Nine games left need to win three I recon. Absolutely no chance whatsoever of winning one never mind three. I was reasonably confident about staying up but the last few results have made it clear that this shower deserve to go down

7b5cf7c778cee31f66d6088a5a165db8.png

Its over lets be honest

I have prepared myself for the inevitable.

I don’t think we will ever recover from this. Relegation will lead to FFP issues in the Championship, further points deductions and a spell in league one.

It’s meltdown now.

All I can do in insulate myself from the situation.
Find a new hobby and focus because this club is finished it really is.

We have to plan properly so we don't totally f*** up the probable Championship campaign. Need a solid team of proven players at that level with a couple of solid CBS and a proper striker.

What will it take for fans to turn on the owners or players though? There’s just nothing that will get fans out of their apathetic slumber. Let’s just blame another manager instead

Status
Not open for further replies.