Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone were to tell me right now we dont win another point I'd feel pretty confident that what we have could just be enough.

I can see Leeds getting a draw at home and then a defeat away...or at a stretch 2 draws.

Burnley I could maybe see getting a home win against Newcastle, but I wouldn't put any money on it.

risky business - as others have said let everton do it for ourselves

If someone were to tell me right now we dont win another point I'd feel pretty confident that what we have could just be enough.

I can see Leeds getting a draw at home and then a defeat away...or at a stretch 2 draws.

Burnley I could maybe see getting a home win against Newcastle, but I wouldn't put any money on it.
I personally think Leeds have a decent chance v Brighton and ive said before i think Burnley may beat Newcastle, but points are coming in different ways to what people are thinking they will come, as are teams winning certain games that some didnt expect

Goal scoring seems a particular issue this season, see stats below....

Number/Player/Age/Nationality/Games in Squad/Apperances/Goal/Minutes
1652373056070.png

If we’d drawn v Leicester and then beaten Watford people would be feeling very good about our position. It’s only because the classic combination of ridiculous over entitlement and aversion to any form of perceived media embarrassment has resulted in fans getting overly bent out of shape about the draw at Watford.

The exact same logic people are using as to why we should have beaten Watford is the same logic we defied to beat United Chelsea Leicester. It’s football, any result can happen.

Our chances of staying up are higher after the Watford game than they were before. What more do people want?

I personally think Leeds have a decent chance v Brighton and ive said before i think Burnley may beat Newcastle, but points are coming in different ways to what people are thinking they will come, as are teams winning certain games that some didnt expect
Brighton away from home are a tough team to beat. A full strength Leeds would maybe hold them, but I doubt that shambolic lot will.

l'd hate for Everton to have to play them in the run in.

Status
Not open for further replies.