Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't matter. He looks surly and unwilling to act in a disciplined manner. Even in his other two games he looked out of control at times.

Richarlison was stupid today no question.

Not as stupid as the quoted post mind

EDIT - never mind it was a davek post - carry on as normal

Last edited:
I like that he's passionate, i really do.

But you have to curb it, and today... well, today he could have been the difference between having 3 points or having 1. It's a stupid thing to do, and whilst it's never a red card, you can't go with your head and expect to get away with it.

Idiot.

Probably better for him to learn this lesson now and take a bollocking with a tough month on the sidelines for the price of 2 points than end up butting Henderson or someone in the derby, causing us to take a pasting in a big game.

Doesn't matter. He looks surly and unwilling to act in a disciplined manner. Even in his other two games he looked out of control at times.
We have all done stupid things at 21 yrs old . today he fell in to a trap he was a bit brand new .but on a brighter note bolasie williams Mirallas have gone replaced by Bernard richarlison and Mira am happy with that me

Was never a red card and Smith should have been booked for blatant simulation trying to get a player sent off. Disgusting behaviour and abysmal officiating. Having said that though, you cannot be sticking your head against other players heads no matter what has gone on and he should have had the nouse to just rise above it and walk away as it has been obvious in the first 3 games that players are targetting him and that refs aren't protecting him. It is going to be the same all season so hopefully Silva will have a wise word in his shell like so that it doesnt happen again.

2 Red cards out of 3 games for practically nothing. These incompetent cowardly refs seem to be getting worse every season.

Rise above it Richarlison and just do your thing. Smiling and scoring is far more satisfying than getting sent off.

Was never a red card and Smith should have been booked for blatant simulation trying to get a player sent off. Disgusting behaviour and abysmal officiating. Having said that though, you cannot be sticking your head against other players heads no matter what has gone on and he should have had the nouse to just rise above it and walk away as it has been obvious in the first 3 games that players are targetting him and that refs aren't protecting him. It is going to be the same all season so hopefully Silva will have a wise word in his shell like so that it doesnt happen again.

2 Red cards out of 3 games for practically nothing. These incompetent cowardly refs seem to be getting worse every season.

Rise above it Richarlison and just do your thing. Smiling and scoring is far more satisfying than getting sent off.

And the rules state that’s why it was a red card whether we think it was worthy of one or not. Maybe they could just rework the rules for us.

Could have done with Besic today Goat, we needed someone in the middle who could put their foot on the ball, pick out a pass, show a bit of leadership.

Im trying to refrain for bashing players, I mean everybody else seems to be doing a good enough job of that today, but I defo would have had Besic on the pitch today rather than Gana or Davies who for me were both very poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back