Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is the one that controls it and knocks it to mola so he can cross.

And it was a superb piece of control that mate.. I honestly thought it was a Tosun who done it and thought what excellent striker play that was but it was great control and touch by Richarlison

Superb ball though by Lookman. As soon as that ball left his foot I said goal to my lad because if you ain't lapping up deliveries like that there is something the matter

I think in games where we play on the counter, Richarlison can work at CF, and use his pace and abilities to score on the break. But I think in games where the defence is going to drop in Tosun is a much better target player, and holds it up and plays it off to other players better. Richarlison does a good job of getting the ball when up top, but then he doesnt find the next pass for 4-5 seconds, killing the move as he dribbles around. Teams like Palace want you to do that, what they dont want is good 1-2 passing, as THAT is what breaks down teams that sit deep.

spot on, this is how i feel as well. Think it's silly fans writing him off as a striker after two games, when after the last game a lot were saying how it benefitted the team. Away games i feel the four pacey attackers is the way to go.

Has Bernard ever played as a no. 10? With his attributes you'd expect him to do well there. If so, I'd be inclined to reluctantly swap him for Sigi.

The only thing is that I doubt Sigi would have as big as an impact off the bench as Bernard, Richarlison, Walcott and probably even Tosun so your option might be best.

Siggy should not be on the bench, his final ball is better than anyone else in the team including Bernard . Siggy weight of pass is top standard

Lucky lad not to get a red today first few minutes. That was 'kin stupid what he did on Sakho.

He is adding some much needed physicality to his game, wonder who is coaching him, at times he will get it wrong its a fine balance with some luck involved. I'm sure the negatives of Richo game will be outweighed by the positives.

He is adding some much needed physicality to his game, wonder who is coaching him, at times he will get it wrong its a fine balance with some luck involved. I'm sure the negatives of Richo game will be outweighed by the positives.

I thin you might have hit the nail on the head there. That galoot's methods belong to the 80s and 90s. Another reason for getting shut of him.

Ha Ha Ha. "He just jumped"...after clocking where Sakho was twice and then smacking his forearm right into his grid.

Clueless.

When your running, you do know you look where the other player is don't you? and when you jump your arms go in the air. Its how you jump for a header....clueless.

If it was indeed that bad, the press would have a field day. Yet not a mention anywhere.

He needs a few more games to adapt to the position and the players around him.

Think he will need 3 or 4 more games then will go on a scoring spree.

Needs to realise very quickly he is not the only player on the pitch in a blue shirt, lost count yesterday of the chance of a simple pass but instead he tried to do too much and lost the ball.

When your running, you do know you look where the other player is don't you? and when you jump your arms go in the air. Its how you jump for a header....clueless.

If it was indeed that bad, the press would have a field day. Yet not a mention anywhere.
Because it was a game they aren't interested in.

If that was on a City or Chelsea or Liverpool player it would have had a national debate for the next 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back