2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most often those attacks wouldn’t even form without Richarlison.
If you’re out on the pull, what does it matter if four birds reject you as long as you go home with the fifth?

I don’t see the comparison … that’s like saying it’s ok to waste 4 golden opportunities before scoring a goal or making the clinical pass.

He works hard and is an ok finisher . That’s about it , his goal record is ok but his assist record is shocking . He’s very selfish but is not clinical enough for it to balance out the over all weakness in his game .

He doesn’t get into any of the tops teams on a regular basis … unless you still class United as a top team which o don’t

Some unreal whammery spouted here about the pigeon - he's top class and has been for some time, and is probably the first name on the team sheet for us, but some think top teams wouldn't have him?! In the bin with that nonsense.

Complete performance yesterday - unplayable. He hates getting beat and love Everton - nice combo to have.

Hes a future club captain for me, I think it would make him an even better player for us.

I don’t see the comparison … that’s like saying it’s ok to waste 4 golden opportunities before scoring a goal or making the clinical pass.

He works hard and is an ok finisher . That’s about it , his goal record is ok but his assist record is shocking . He’s very selfish but is not clinical enough for it to balance out the over all weakness in his game .

He doesn’t get into any of the tops teams on a regular basis … unless you still class United as a top team which o don’t
Obviously not what you meant, but he was basically first choice for Brazil. Keeping out players from top teams.

Some unreal whammery spouted here about the pigeon - he's top class and has been for some time, and is probably the first name on the team sheet for us, but some think top teams wouldn't have him?! In the bin with that nonsense.

Complete performance yesterday - unplayable. He hates getting beat and love Everton - nice combo to have.

Hes a future club captain for me, I think it would make him an even better player for us.

I can’t agree with him being a good captain , he spits he dummy out to often and has acted like a brat over pens and free kicks more than once despite knowing who the taker is . That’s not a good trait to have as captain imo

I just find some aspects of his game concerning, as someone mentioned in this thread last night, he struggles with everything that isn't individual

Yes he can pop up with goals, he can track back tenaciously when he wants to, but unless he is in the box, whenever he gets the ball, more often than not he will make the wrong decision or won't see the right pass, he is detrimental to link up play a lot of the team.

He is a good player, but I don't know what he is, he's not a winger, he's not a striker, he doesn't create and link up, I just don't know what he actually is, been saying it for 3 years now
Just having him in the team keeps the opposition thinking and weary.

He’s undoubtably our biggest player and most valuable. There’s a reason for that.

Just having him in the team keeps the opposition thinking and weary.

He’s undoubtably our biggest player and most valuable. There’s a reason for that.
I'm not doubting he's a good player. Just frustrates me sometimes when there is a clear and obvious throughball Infront of him and he doesn't play or shoots

IMG_20220213_163620.jpg

Why is he not in our first 11… he’s literally been our best player this season. He has more to his game that Richy . He has a better shot, pace , his co trio and dribbling are on a different planet to Richy and he can actually pass a ball to a team mate that 10 yards away which is a pretty important part of being a football imo, his crossing again is on a different level .

We get it, you don't like him for whatever reason you've rationalized in your world...you don't have to beat us over the 'kin head with it. He's been good for the club and made an effort to adapt, it's more than I can say for plenty before him.

D2srH0gWoAA3JJ_.jpg

I believe from what I've seen of him is he is a top player slumming with it with mostly crap. His attitude is at a different level in some respects. I dont think just because he looks narky and throws himself down a lot that it means he has a poor attitude. He is an absolute godsend sometimes when we are under the cosh and he receives the ball and wins a free kick.

With some players like Lukaku i saw miscontrolling and messing up easy passes as something he would either work hard and improve himself, or it would always be like that. I never thought, oh if he moves to Barcelona he will get better with better players.

With Richy I firmly believe that if we consistently play good football or he moves to a better team that does, he will quickly start firing on all cylinders. I think him doing too much at times and playing poor passes are more down to him never having consistent performances around him or a team that plays a set way consistently. We have been an up and down mess since he arrived. If that situation improves I think youll see it all click much more often. I really hope its with us rather than elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.