2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its about perception mate.

You ask on here who they would rather have, I do suspect a lot would say Raphinha and we are biased.

His "stock" is higher than Richarlisons, for some weird reason.
He’s a good player with a lot of talent but take our pens and he scored 11 goals in 2 seasons for an attacking Leeds team, he got a few more assists than richarlison, but I’m sure he took a lot of set pieces for Leeds. The fact richarlison has a better goals record and can play in all 3 positions across the front would swing it for me

I think we need to take risks. Townsend and Tarkowskis take you nowhere.

I still think finishing is largely random with few exceptions. I'd be willing to gamble on guys who are in the right areas and hope it goes in more here. Remember this is the exact logic that got us Richarlison

Who are the few exceptions to not being just randomly good at putting the ball in the net.

Who are the few exceptions to not being just randomly good at putting the ball in the net.
It's basically just Son. Even guys like Messi and Lewandowski have a year where they didn't finish well. That's why it's random.

I mean Messi spent a decade being one of the best anyone has ever seen and then this year it just didn't go in anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.