2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
There in lies the fear, our recent history of buys suggests we will lose a valuable 1st team starter only to be replaced by 3 player of potential or fading player that will not deliver, either because they simply aren’t good enough or they see lil old Everton as pension topper.
Basically, if we got £100m for Richarlison can we trust our executives not to waste it….
We did buy Richarlison

There in lies the fear, our recent history of buys suggests we will lose a valuable 1st team starter only to be replaced by 3 player of potential or fading player that will not deliver, either because they simply aren’t good enough or they see lil old Everton as pension topper.
Basically, if we got £100m for Richarlison can we trust our executives not to waste it….
I wouldn't be too confident either that the money would be reinvested well especially the the current structure or lack of structure regarding recruitment

Richarlison I can definitely see going, he will kick up a fuss. And we may have to sell for less than we want, I suppose it works both ways and hopefully the players we bring in will cost less.

DCL will stay IMO. He’s not going to rock the boat next summer and we’d only sell him for big money. And I doubt many clubs with huge money will be in for him. Utd? City? I suppose it will depend on where haaland goes
I thought if Kane went to city spurs would make a move this season for dcl

So no show tomorrow, you know when he isnt playing we seriously miss him, even if he can be very frustrating at times. Even when he isnt scoring he plays and dosent hide, the talk about selling him really is dangerous, proberbly our most valueable player but also a vital one.

Status
Not open for further replies.