2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
So no show tomorrow, you know when he isnt playing we seriously miss him, even if he can be very frustrating at times. Even when he isnt scoring he plays and dosent hide, the talk about selling him really is dangerous, proberbly our most valueable player but also a vital one.
We miss him massively defensively on corners too.

He is a tough sell because we will more than likely never see what he is worth to us.

Stop being so bitter you’re sounding like the Esk, just because our manger who’s actually met our owners unlike yourself. Has said we will spend. You don’t want to be proved wrong, just like someone else I know.

Moshiri has put a lot of money in to the team and now 100mil into the stadium. And yes we all know we have a few hurdles to get over. But to think him and usmanov worth 20billion are all of sudden are going to stop spending. And are just interested in getting the stadium sorted and then sell for profit. Laughable
ey? I'm not being bitter at all! I would love us to have £60m to spend in January. If we do though,if that happens, then unless we got CL, we would absolutely be selling players next summer. And it'll happen regardless of our spend in Jan just because it's a sensible way to run a club.

We can't just scrape by the P&S rule, only to have our owner pump loads in the next window, and then next summer be stuck in the same situation?

Our situation is definitely going to improve over the next 12 months off the pitch, due to contracts etc. It doesn't mean a sale isn't likely though. Richarlison will have 2 years left on his deal next year so unless we tied him down (would he want to do that anyway?) we'd have to sell him to get peak value.

Richie's going to have a ball once he's back playing alongside DCL, Townsend and Gray - I can see this side scoring a bucketful of goals.

First time in ages that I can see that the team picks itself with Richie playing up top with DCL

Chances hes for for United?

Probably best not to risk him isn't it?

Benitez said the other day there was no chance, but maybe he had just been saying that because Everton had been telling Brazil there was no chance he could be called up.

FWIW, I think we lose v Utd with or without Richarlison. If he's fit enough to train fully this week maybe have him in the squad, but if not, just let him recover over the break and don't risk making the injury worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.