2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not secured yet. I am sure it will be, but they are working with JP Morgan to get the private investors on board. LCC will be in shortly hopefully, as it stands Moshiri has fronted up £100m for the enabling works on the dock.

Of course Usmanov's focus is on making money. Just like Moshiri's focus is on making money. They're businessmen, they aren't in it for charity. I'm sure Moshiri wants Everton to win, but the bonus of that for him is that if Everton win things, he makes money.

Usmanov's aim will be to get in with the stadium development early and suddenly he has first dibs on all of the Liverpool waters development mate. Just like how City's owners have redeveloped the entirety of east Manchester, from student accommodation to the training ground.

I actually think Moshiri will sell up once it's built and we're in, depending on where the club is at.
So Rafael met Moshiri yesterday and again said the owners want to spend.

Can we assume then that isn't why he's out
It does seem a bit odd, if the manager/staff made him play on with an injury that's not good regardless of the fact we only had an unfit Rondon as backup. However he is listed as being out for a few weeks and I would'nt put it past Richarlison to play on with a knock because he does'nt want to come off.

So Rafael met Moshiri yesterday and again said the owners want to spend.

And I want to sleep with Jodie Comer mate but it's not happening any time soon

As I said yesterday, I reckon James' wages off the books and Kean's plus a loan fee will have boosted what we have available in January, and now with a bit of wiggle room that could even be boosted by an owner investment.

Doesn't mean we won't sell next year to balance that off. It's fine mate, it's just what it is. We can't just keep pumping money into the squad and stockpiling players.

But we have to trust the people in charge to get it right when it comes to replacing players and I think that's the issue here isn't it.

Can we assume then that isn't why he's out
Benitez did say it was last week.

I mean, he trained all week after Burnley like but Benitez said after the Villa game that it was because on Friday Richarlison trained and aggravated the injury.

Could well be that he got the knock and it was fine to run on etc but when they did the full session on Friday where it's about match practice etc, that's when it flared up.

It does seem a bit odd, if the manager/staff made him play on with an injury that's not good regardless of the fact we only had an unfit Rondon as backup. However he is listed as being out for a few weeks and I would'nt put it past Richarlison to play on with a knock because he does'nt want to come off.
Adrenaline will have got him through I'm sure. If it's a knock like that then it's probably one that was a lot stiffer the day after or whatever.

I'm sure you've played sport before and that's happened. Often is the case with bruising isn't it.

Didn't he stay on for ages after that?

Sometimes you can be fit to play on but it's much worse in the coming days.

I've recently started playing football again, I got clattered the other day, was sound playing on, could barely walk the next couple of days.

I imagine it can be much, much more dramatic at the elite level.

And I want to sleep with Jodie Comer mate but it's not happening any time soon

As I said yesterday, I reckon James' wages off the books and Kean's plus a loan fee will have boosted what we have available in January, and now with a bit of wiggle room that could even be boosted by an owner investment.

Doesn't mean we won't sell next year to balance that off. It's fine mate, it's just what it is. We can't just keep pumping money into the squad and stockpiling players.

But we have to trust the people in charge to get it right when it comes to replacing players and I think that's the issue here isn't it.
Stop being so bitter you’re sounding like the Esk, just because our manger who’s actually met our owners unlike yourself. Has said we will spend. You don’t want to be proved wrong, just like someone else I know.

Moshiri has put a lot of money in to the team and now 100mil into the stadium. And yes we all know we have a few hurdles to get over. But to think him and usmanov worth 20billion are all of sudden are going to stop spending. And are just interested in getting the stadium sorted and then sell for profit. Laughable

Status
Not open for further replies.