2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant see any comment there mate that says he didn't pull a sickie when we had to field an academy team at Chelsea away.
“What has happened and some things that was said about me in the last month has made me very sad. But I will not enter a war on words with anyone."

Maybe he did pull a sickie, who knows, what im saying is that the narrative was pushed either way, he was the enemy and we have done it many times before.

They can offer him it, but who can afford him?

Atletico is a possibility, without a doubt.

The Italian clubs Won’t be able to afford him, I don’t think? Sevilla isn’t the type to splurge £70m+ on him.
Actually think he'd fit in well in a Simeone side. Gives all on both ends

We still need to get a lot of money for him to be allowed to go. I'm thinking £60m is what we need to be getting before a sale can be considered. He's worth more to us than any buying team and they need to reflect that.

In fact Pepe was over £70m and Richy is much better. So try £70m, not 60.

We got him for £50m. Need a sizable profit on that, surely

“they know what I want”. I’m hoping that means he’s told the club that he’s prepared to give us another season as long as we get rid of the crap we have in our squad, and replace them with some players that actually resemble Premier League standard footballers.

But I’m probably just being naive.

“What has happened and some things that was said about me in the last month has made me very sad. But I will not enter a war on words with anyone."

Maybe he did pull a sickie, who knows, what im saying is that the narrative was pushed either way, he was the enemy and we have done it many times before.
There were two sides that story. Maybe neither was totally true, but it looked bad for everyone. Benitez sticking him on the bench and not bringing him on for Kenny at 3-2 down was some of the most ridiculous, arrogant, stubborn management I've ever seen,

“they know what I want”. I’m hoping that means he’s told the club that he’s prepared to give us another season as long as we get rid of the crap we have in our squad, and replace them with some players that actually resemble Premier League standard footballers.

But I’m probably just being naive.
There's nothing wrong with a bit of hope. Especially if you recognise it's probably forlorn, as your last paragraph suggests you probably do.

I'm sat in that camp, too.

Can't complain about him leaving, especially as he pulled us out of danger almost single-handedly at times. The most important thing is to ensure we get good money for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.