Roast dinners

Status
Not open for further replies.
garlic roasties. Broccoli Savoy cabbage birds eye peas carrots quorn roast studded with garlic smothered in cheese sauce made with Colliers strong Welsh cheddar n a glass of leffe blonde

I want to make this Yorkshire pudding. What is a recipe I can trust?
Get like a tea cup type vessel, fill to the level with flour then put in a bowl, do the same with milk, then add two eggs, a bit of salt and pepper and whisk together.

Meanwhile put a bit of oil in the bottom of muffin trays and heat in the oven. When hot, transfer the batter into the muffin tray, bosh it in the oven and cook around 180/200c for 20 minutes or so until they look crisp on top. Don't open oven much or those bad boys ain't gonna rise!

Serve with loads of gravy. Then post picture of attempt!

I want to make this Yorkshire pudding. What is a recipe I can trust?
Crack eggs 2,3 or 4 into a measuring jug. Pour equivalent measure of milk into jug. Pour in a bowl and whisk. For two eggs put 4 heaped tablespoons of flour, 3 eggs, 6 tbsp. and so on, into egg mix . Whisk to quite a stiff batter. Run cold tap and put a dribble in so batter is pancake cosistency. Make it at least an hour before use. Use Glos Blue recipe but I use a hotter oven.

Roast Chicken, sausage and sage stuffing, roasties, sprouts, carrots, cauli and broccoli. Christmas pud if there's any room.

Porky chops today. With fresh ground pepper & bunged under the grill. Using frozen roasties 'cos I've got no proper spuds in. Sprouts, peas & carrots, and creamy peppercorn sauce instead of gravy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back