Roast dinners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I'm having a beef casserole in a giant yorkshire pud, with roast spuds & shallots, carrots & petit poises.

Put the beef in the slow cooker abar 10am, just starting to get fragrant the now - should be ready abar 5ish.

Today I'm having a beef casserole in a giant yorkshire pud, with roast spuds & shallots, carrots & petit poises.

Put the beef in the slow cooker abar 10am, just starting to get fragrant the now - should be ready abar 5ish.
yeah think we're beefing it up today, giant yorkies here too, traditional roast though rather than casserole

not bad the 'arl slow cookers like, don't seem to get enough reduction in them when I do stuff though

yeah think we're beefing it up today, giant yorkies here too, traditional roast though rather than casserole

not bad the 'arl slow cookers like, don't seem to get enough reduction in them when I do stuff though

Same here mate - Keep having to take the lid off every so often & drip the condensation off the lid into the sink; bit of a pain in the arse, like, but worth it.

Petty what lad???

Poises. There's poor poises & petty poises. I prefer petty poises. ;)

Free range chicken (reduced half price) home made sage and onion stuffing, ubiquitous Yorkies, tons of veg. making up for eating bugger all this week and gravy. Getting into the festive spirit, a chocolate Yule log if I can manage it. Collapse in front of the telly and undo buttons.

Roast beef today, pigs in blankets, Yorkshire puddings, green beans, peas, carrots, broccoli, goose fat roasted spuds, lashings of gravy.

Oh and I forgot sage and pork stuffing, too.
Can't wait.

CBA with a roast today, so I'm having steak 'n' chips instead. Probs garden peas, maybe carrots.

Question is - onion rings (and gravy), or onion gravy?

First of all bin the carrots . Evil disgusting things them . Add fried onion and mushrooms and you are on a winner .

Just decided - caramelised onion, with a splash of gravy (Not too fussed with gravy on chips, tbh)

Bit too late for the carrots, I've just prepared them and they're on the stove now. Had the mushrooms with me breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back