Roast dinners

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the topic of roast/Sunday dinners... Christmas is coming up, the biggest food feast of the year. Yippey.

Turkey
Roast beef
Crispy potatoes, roasted in olive oil with garlic, rosemary, thyme and sea salt
Chestnut stuffing
Honey-glazed parsnips, roasted
Rich, beef gravy with red wine and red onions
Carrots / broccoli / cauliflower boiled together
Home-made giant Yorkshire puddings

Ahhh yeah.

Kinell
Do you live with Harold Steptoe? Eat at the table not your friggin bed you disgusting human being. As far as your roast goes toad in the hole is not an acceptable substitute for roast beef, chicken, pork whatever.
I've honestly given my dog better scrans than that, for example tonight's meal is duck carcass with pork liver, tripe and lamb heart.

Kinell
Do you live with Harold Steptoe? Eat at the table not your friggin bed you disgusting human being. As far as your roast goes toad in the hole is not an acceptable substitute for roast beef, chicken, pork whatever.
I've honestly given my dog better scrans than that, for example tonight's meal is duck carcass with pork liver, tripe and lamb heart.

And what's the hound having?

Kinell

lol i haven't eaten at home at a table since i lived with my parents! And i didn't eat the roast in my bed, just put it on there while i took the pic, i ate it in a chair with the plate on my lap, far more comforrtable and not something out of the Waltons.

And that was a veggie toad in the hole by the way, none of this dead cows arse on my plate thanks.

Sprouts, the devil's veg.

I can't argue with that really.

I never eat them with anyh other meal except a roast, and when i do i always eat a mouth full of something else with a little bit of sprout in so i can't taste them.

But i just have to have sprouts with a roast, must be something psychological.

Took family out for Roast today.
All sat round the table together. Very good service, and tipped accordingly.
Can't think of a better way to spend today.

Took family out for Roast today.
All sat round the table together. Very good service, and tipped accordingly.
Can't think of a better way to spend today.
Snorting potent Chang out of an 18 year old Swedish birds arse crack would go close to that for me, but you've presented a good case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back