Roast dinners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carbs are the enemy @roydo

Mate, I am not remotely arsed. I have a metabolism or physique that seems to defy any type of thickening no matter what I eat, or what exercise I do or dont do.

But we also just eat ace food. Fresh, tons of veg, fish, white meat, red meat, pasta, salads in the summer, hardly any takeaways or ready meals. But only cos we like cooking, and I always feel a bit off after a takeaway or a ready meal.

Love biscuits and sweets though.

I'm cooking a roast dinner for thirteen. Many spuds, carrots and parsnips to be peeled. Big rib of beef and millions of Yorkies. Come to the conclusion I need a bigger oven.

Mmmmmmm the thought of a lovely bit of roast beef, assortment of veggies, and roasted potatoes, fluffy inside and slightly crispy on the outside. Then when you've finished you sit there stuffed, staring into space and telling yourself you move in a minute.

Mmmmmmm the thought of a lovely bit of roast beef, assortment of veggies, and roasted potatoes, fluffy inside and slightly crispy on the outside. Then when you've finished you sit there stuffed, staring into space and telling yourself you move in a minute.
There's always a roastie or two left over with a bit of gravy and a Yorkie looking at you saying : you know you want too lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back