Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same as Moyes, there is something lacking in what ever that thing is that can make you a gret manager. We kept hold of Moyes for far too long, just hope we dont do the same with RM

How can the tactics be failed and personnel wrong if we laid siege to their goal?

Doesn't make sense.

The players failed to convert. Simple as that.

Did we test Foster at any point?

Probably the easiest game he's had this season. The guy sitting next to me in the Park End had more trouble with Everton's pathetic goal attempts than Foster did.

So we laid siege to their goal yet somehow left their keeper untroubled, mustering a pathetic six shots on target in the entire 90 minutes.

I wonder if bringing on Kone and Osman instead of Mirallas would be viewed as wise or unwise in those circumstances.

So we laid siege to their goal yet somehow left their keeper untroubled, mustering a pathetic six shots on target in the entire 90 minutes.

I wonder if bringing on Kone and Osman instead of Mirallas would be viewed as wise or unwise in those circumstances.
Obviously a rhetorical question, but I'll answer it anyway.

Unwise.

Anyone hear the fella on Merseyside after the match claiming that jones is in fact the man who makes the subs and Martinez has little say on the sideline? He sits in the enclosure and is thus well informed... Apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back