Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang on statistics can be misleading. 34 attempts on goal...... Well if the opposition camp on the edge of their penalty box it's easy to fire shots at goal. Quantity over quality.
Bobby failed tactically, despite the quality we possess.

Again, down to the players. Get in dangerous positions and fail...how is that martinez's fault?

I can't believe I'm having to point something this obvious out, tbh.
And I can't believe that you are defending Martinez after yet another home defeat against a crap team.

It was 34 shots, most blocked, few on target. Their keeper didn't make one really great save. And we had little in terms of clear cut chances. The stats are massively misleading. Like many other games this season, we faded badly in the second half. Not helped by nonsensical substitutions.
Again, tell me how all that is down to the manager. You say the subs didn't work and yet we were still creating.

Spot on - most on here are talking frustration rather then logic. I see the only gripe today being the subs decision.
The manager must be attacked at all times....the forum chairmen who determine nothing say so.

Btw, where have they been the last couple of weeks?

Funny that.

Again, down to the players. Get in dangerous positions and fail...how is that martinez's fault?

I can't believe I'm having to point something this obvious out, tbh.

You said we laid siege to their goal. I don't think we did as we didn't really create that many clear cut chances, or test Foster much at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back