Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez is a sham, a fake . He pinches himself every night to believe he's earning 60,000 ponds a week to deceive so many people who support our club. He's a disgrace, and so are the people running this club I expend emotional (albeit worthless) energy on.
I'm just Evertoned out...losers.
What were you're thoughts this time last week mate?

No excuses for yesterday really, you need to be winning those games. A terrible West Brom side who played 120 minutes days before, on paper it's probably the easiest fixture we'll have all season.

But I have to laugh...

Before the game: "You can't change a side that's just won 3 on the bounce"

After the game: "Barry, McCarthy and Cleverley against West Brom, Martinez is clueless"

No excuses for yesterday really, you need to be winning those games. A terrible West Brom side who played 120 minutes days before, on paper it's probably the easiest fixture we'll have all season.

But I have to laugh...

Before the game: "You can't change a side that's just won 3 on the bounce"

After the game: "Barry, McCarthy and Cleverley against West Brom, Martinez is clueless"

Nobody is really complaining about that selection; they're saying that once it became clear WBA wouldn't come out of their own half after taking the lead, then nothing changed to actually take on what was tactically in front of us.

Nobody is really complaining about that selection; they're saying that once it became clear WBA wouldn't come out of their own half after taking the lead, then nothing changed to actually take on what was tactically in front of us.

I have actually seen people slate the team selection.

But yes the subs were awful. Deulofeu should be on much earlier and his obsession with Kone is infuriating.

I have actually seen people slate the team selection.

But yes the subs were awful. Deulofeu should be on much earlier and his obsession with Kone is infuriating.

Kone on for a defensive midfielder wouldn't have bothered me as much. Yes, Deulofeu would have been the obviously correct sub, but at least if he'd taken off an unneeded DM and brought on another forward, I could see the logic.

But as it is, I can't apply any logic to his subs yesterday at all. They were woeful.

What were you're thoughts this time last week mate?
Mine were looking forward to beating a knackered west brom with a cack manager 3 or 4 nil and get this great squad up the league but this week its back to the clueless clown being lost.
Only silver lining will be the takeover and then the clown and his circus act will be booted out

Mine were looking forward to beating a knackered west brom with a cack manager 3 or 4 nil and get this great squad up the league but this week its back to the clueless clown being lost.
Only silver lining will be the takeover and then the clown and his circus act will be booted out
You have along wait mate. His contract runs to 2019.

Here's where we are right now: a couple of places below where Moyes may have had us but playing infinitely better football and with a squad that will get better and better.

If you'd prefer to be 8th and practically unwatchable with a drab future ahead, then I suppose what went before was for you.

Nope, I didn't say that either. There you go again generalising as you know I am right and it's hard to argue against what I wrote.

Not impressed with the replacements posters have shouted out

Maybe the only one I might consider is AVB who is looking for a new challenge.

I'm a fan of Martinez but he lost most of the fan base and there only one. Way now is he will be gone in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back