Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not impressed with the replacements posters have shouted out

Maybe the only one I might consider is AVB who is looking for a new challenge.

I'm a fan of Martinez but he lost most of the fan base and there only one. Way now is he will be gone in the summer.
Lost it for this week. Last week he had it because we'd won three in a row. Next week he'll have it again if we get to the QFs.

It's all fickle nonsense and no one outside these forums takes it seriously.

Not impressed with the replacements posters have shouted out

Maybe the only one I might consider is AVB who is looking for a new challenge.

I'm a fan of Martinez but he lost most of the fan base and there only one. Way now is he will be gone in the summer.
Koeman would be a great fit.
Imagine a manager who could manage we have missed that for the past 3 years

Lost it for this week. Last week he had it because we'd won three in a row. Next week he'll have it again if we get to the QFs.

Apart from the fans at the match and the majority of other evertonions from around the world.

So I imagined the chorus of boos for his subs, throughout the game and at the end at Goodison Park then?

Kone on for a defensive midfielder wouldn't have bothered me as much. Yes, Deulofeu would have been the obviously correct sub, but at least if he'd taken off an unneeded DM and brought on another forward, I could see the logic.

But as it is, I can't apply any logic to his subs yesterday at all. They were woeful.

Kone was brought on to try to help Rom get into the game. Cleverley is not a DM. Why do people still think that?

We could lose 10 on the bounce and some would refuse to look facts in the face.

Completely wasting your time lads debating it with some of them.

The cult have dug their heels in and there is no admitting they might be wrong now.

I on the other hand have the ability to see things on both sides, but am currently failing to see any positives as they are easily outweighed by the negatives.

You dont get sacked for being midtable at Everton mate.

You need to look to next season to fulfil your ambition.

Under kenwright and co, you could take over a team that finishes 6th and be safe in your job as long as there isn't s clear threat of relegation.

I can't think of another premier league team where that is the case. If the take over goes through, Martinez days are numbered and he knows it.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...s/everton-should-keep-bill-kenwright-10878315

I wonder why Roberto wants bill to stay?

Because he knows he is doing a rubbish job and will be sacked the moment his performance is put under the slightest bit of scrutiny.

We could lose 10 on the bounce and some would refuse to look facts in the face.

Completely wasting your time lads debating it with some of them.

The cult have dug their heels in and there is no admitting they might be wrong now.

I on the other hand have the ability to see things on both sides, but am currently failing to see any positives as they are easily outweighed by the negatives.
Spot on we could be in the championship and the cult would still be bowing down to el coco

Under kenwright and co, you could take over a team that finishes 6th and be safe in your job as long as there isn't s clear threat of relegation.

I can't think of another premier league team where that is the case. If the take over goes through, Martinez days are numbered and he knows it.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...s/everton-should-keep-bill-kenwright-10878315

I wonder why Roberto wants bill to stay?

Because he knows he is doing a rubbish job and will be sacked the moment his performance is put under the slightest bit of scrutiny.
If a takeover happened that pumped millions into the team you may have a point as a new owner wont want a manager installed by others to spend it. But that isn't on the cards.

Why cant people just accept that we have a good manager and team that may develop into a good one that can do something in the cups and league?

It's not that hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back