Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a real shame we lost that yesterday could have got some real momentum going there to push us into a decent position for the final third of the season but it's the same old story. I never expected to get much better if any at all than we already were when Martinez took over and we're now nearly three years in, I don't think we are. I doubt the next manager will be successful though so i'm not outraged about it, just hope he turns it around and is successful in the future with us.

Three 3-0 wins: "Get in. At last he's listening and not picking a rubbish defence"
One 1-0 defeat with the same team: "Same old, same old. Why doesn't he learn?"

Then people wonder why the club (and everyone in the game outside of Everton) dont hear what they say.

Teams get beat despite all they do sometimes: Hitting the bar and post and camping out in the opposition half and dominating them and getting 34 shots off.

As said above: want to complain about the team or their manager? Fair enough. But choose a different game. There's been 7 losses so far, so maybe one of the other 6?

Three 3-0 wins: "Get in. At last he's listening and not picking a rubbish defence"
One 1-0 defeat with the same team: "Same old, same old. Why doesn't he learn?"

Then people wonder why the club (and everyone in the game outside of Everton) dont hear what they say.

Teams get beat despite all they do sometimes: Hitting the bar and post and camping out in the opposition half and dominating them and getting 34 shots off.

As said above: want to complain about the team or their manager? Fair enough. But choose a different game. There's been 7 losses so far, so maybe one of the other 6?

I take issue with 5 of the these defeats and at least 8 draws.

So Everton this..... I'm still angry about those subs yesterday.....but IF we kept all of the main squad through the summer ( not you Kone .... Bye ) would you be able to give Martinez another season start ? As maddening as he is....there is potential and a lot of the transfer targets seem to like him. Takeover goes through / sign a keeper / keep Rom , Ross , Stones.....
Major crossroads coming on a lot of fronts this summer

I'm not the one calling people sad acts though.
TBF I wouldn't call it people, that'd suggest loads are up to it. But anyone who within minutes of an Everton victory comes on here or the other thread to have digs as appose just enjoying the victory is Sad. That's what you did after Stoke, which was IMO pathetic, you've compiled it by counting my posts in a 48hr period.

TBF I wouldn't call it people, that suggest loads are up to it. But anyone who within minutes of an Everton victory comes on here or the other thread to have digs as appose just enjoying the victory is Sad. That's what you did after Stoke, which was IMO pathetic, you've compiled it by counting my posts in a 48hr period.

Haha how do you remember what I did after Stoke you nutcase.

I didn't count your posts, I viewed your profile and went to 'view content'. Took my thirty seconds.

But carry on.

Haha how do you remember what I did after Stoke you nutcase.

I didn't count your posts, I viewed your profile and went to 'view content'. Took my thirty seconds.

But carry on.
Are you for real? We had this exact conversation 8 days ago. How would I not remember? I'm not a Gold Fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back