Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm badly RAWK for comparing our away form to the other teams in the league.

concur_zpsf8263951.gif

Haha, behave. When have I once said that our away form should be rewarded with anything? When have I once said that our away form is anything other than our, errrr, away form?

Home form has been shabite though mate, I'll add that if you want some balance.

Should make a game of it, what lies will martinez say this week?

FA cup semi final one- I thought we played phenominally well and was unlucky not to come away with the points our performance deserved on wednesday (liverpool 7-1 winners,)

Haha, behave. When have I once said that our away form should be rewarded with anything? When have I once said that our away form is anything other than our, errrr, away form?

Home form has been shabite though mate, I'll add that if you want some balance.

Martinez;

He added: “The message is very clear: nobody can be happy with the results we have had at home, but in the same way, we are giving everything we have to try to replicate the away form into our home form.

5 wins 8 draws 2 losses

Even if he were to mirror this unreal set of fantastic results, that's 23 points.

46 points from 33 games, it's not what you'd call stellar. In fact, it would currently leave us, er, 10th.

I just don't know who he is trying to fool here.

We're one mythical win off the mythical away form table's 5th place as mythical Man City have also played one mythical game less than everyone else so if we're claiming mythical away wins then they are also and would become top 4.
Anyone know what the deal is with away goals in the away form CL if we mythically qualify?
...given the chance to point out the whole absurdity of the present discussion, you have not mythed the opportunity.

*gets coat*

We're one mythical win off the mythical away form table's 5th place as mythical Man City have also played one mythical game less than everyone else so if we're claiming mythical away wins then they are also and would become top 4.
Anyone know what the deal is with away goals in the away form CL if we mythically qualify?

Won't matter if we win at the pit. We'll have the 4th best away record in the league if we do.

Not that, that matters, because we're in 11th ffs. I'd rather we just won all 19 home games and scraped the odd win and draw on the road ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back