Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't he blame the restricted views at goodison ?

Said he couldn't see how sh1t Naisse was

Oh well eh ?

Niasse hasn't got it yet.. all we have had is he is in a great moment of form for being 50-60% phenomenally ready to play for the U21's in a dead rubber match where he doesn't have to run or kick a ball.

or something like that.

Roberto Martinez is the consummate bullshitter.
In fact, 'martinez' has become a verb; to talk a load of cobblers is to martinez

Ooohhh are we playing 'Call my Bluff'?

I'll go for...

tumblr_luxpbuJtxb1r16a9r.png

But hang on, it's martinez, and if the adjective 'to martinez' means martinez 'martinezes' then it must mean...

images

Or does it? I hate this game anyway (n)

The biggest job he'll ever blag and you just know it'd be Everton to give it him. It's just so bloody Everton.

My fume has subsided this last week and I've found myself laughing at hows he's pulled it off. I had a job interview two weeks ago and decided I'd just make up stuff and spin a few yarns. Got offered the job within two hours. Can't fault Bobby really. He gave it a shot and Bill bought the guff.

My fume has subsided this last week and I've found myself laughing at hows he's pulled it off. I had a job interview two weeks ago and decided I'd just make up stuff and spin a few yarns. Got offered the job within two hours. Can't fault Bobby really. He gave it a shot and Bill bought the guff.
Nah no more fume from me either it's the boards job to rectify a situation they've caused. Don't really blame Bobby that much, not really his fault he wasn't up to it but he'd get an easier ride if he'd just shurrup and take a bit of responsibility as someone who can directly influence the performance and not blame outside factors. Maybe he'll learn that for his next job. Doubt it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back