Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh look, loads of emoticons. Which means...erm..nothing.

Keep fuming mate. Roberto will still be here this time next season...just think of all the smiley emoticons you'll have wasted your efforts on by then.

Yeah because I'm sat her pissing myself laughing at your wum statements. 3 or 4 people lollollollollol

Good to see you didn't watch the game again dave, maybe MOTD highlights didn't show the what really happened.

We coasted, they had half chances. Once the sub was made they had the freedom.of the midfield.

Simple reality David, don't let the truth snack you back down
You don't understand the game.

Leave it to professionals mate.

I don't think I'll ever get that Niasse sub... Ever.

Nah, sod it, well blame Rom though, because scoring a goal, and making an assist isn't good enough. He needs to score another because the defence isn't good enough. Rubbish.

Sort it out Martinez. See how a penalty miss can change the momentum of a game (see Bournemouth in cup), and learn how to deal with it. Please leave.

...and whilst we are talking honestly about Mr Martinez, might I just throw in the observation that Phil Jagielka is about as much a captain as is that bloke Baldrick in Blackadder.

24 hours ago all but two or three people felt Martinez was as safe as houses to see out his contract never mind be here after the Chelsea game.

See how fickle it all is?

It's nuts. People cant see beyond the end of their own noses. 90 minute juries are killing this forum.

Hardly THIS 90 minutes has lead to Martinez out shouts.

I am naming games WE have blown and I could mention, Howard being 1st choice despite being directly responsible for loss of games, Kone sub over Lennon v City, not addressing defensive failing all season, not having a plan B when plan A hasn't worked and passing the blame regarding all said mistakes with the use of a PHENOMENAL performance but we are unlucky because this is the best squad in years.

And that's just this season!

Yeah losing to West Ham is why I want Martinez out Davek.

Put that bet on mate and post it up here if you feel confident about it.

My advice: keep hold of your cash.

I had a friendly bet with you before, this one I admit is a tad more unlikely, btw I'll set the bar down to 56 Pts and over if you like.
Don't see why Alder Hey should do without due to your rash expectations.

we on?

24 hours ago all but two or three people felt Martinez was as safe as houses to see out his contract never mind be here after the Chelsea game.

See how fickle it all is?

It's nuts. People cant see beyond the end of their own noses. 90 minute juries are killing this forum.

18 mths me mate, slightly longer than 90mins

There's a couple of people to blame here:

1. Kev - stupid play acting and jumping into a nothing ball. Let his team down for 2/3 of the game.
2. Lukaku - woeful penalty taker.
3. Bobby the Clown - removing Lennon was bizarre. Bringing Barry on with mins to go - strange. Even Stones in midfield instead of Besic.

We've experienced Bobby and his clueless defending, everytime a cross comes in we look in trouble. West Ham are a one man team, should have done a better job on Payet.

I had a friendly bet with you before, this one I admit is a tad more unlikely, btw I'll set the bar down to 56 Pts and over if you like.
Don't see why Alder Hey should do without due to your rash expectations.

we on?
You're making this about me when it's about you - as, IIRC, it was before.

You are the one with the enormous belief in what you feel will happen - what's that got to do with me?

As per the other occasion: get your shoes on, go down the bookies, place your bet, post it up. Simple.

If it were me telling everyone on a forum that I'd be confident of a win double I think I'd either withdraw the statement if pushed on it, or actually place the bet. You don't require me for your bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back