Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Candide's fantastic.
Martinez is a lazy one-trick Ass/Burro.

Brilliant and mad he was, to go a bit offtopic. Have not read that though, so thanks for the clarification. :D

On topic - fair shout by @Woolly Blue there - if he's not figured how things should be after 4 years and money coming in (which is something no Everton manager in the last forever can say) he should just resign really...

Anyway, I'm all for assessing a manager at the end of the season. Call me crazy!

So why are you posting in this thread defending the managers performance before the season ends? Why don't you come back at the end of the season?

Or is it that you have realised that you can't defend him anymore and are hoping that after 10 years in the premier league he somehow spots his flaws and the next 2 months will be when it clicks for him?

Moyes will be great for Newcastle. I think he will do really well for them.
Martinez looked under immense pressure yesterday, cant understand why he blamed the ref, then the crowd? dead man walking

So why are you posting in this thread defending the managers performance before the season ends? Why don't you come back at the end of the season?

Because I believe he's done an excellent job, bought some great players, took us to our best PL points total and could still yet end the season with a trophy. I think he has earned more than the hatred, insults and undistilled blame for every bad result that we seem to be giving him and want to defend him. Soz abar that

And, correct me if I'm wrong, this the Martinez in or out thread, isn't it? Or should it only be the fumers who are allowed to expand on their position?

HA, you're on fire today!!!!

giphy.gif
You've lost me. What has Goodwin got to fo with it? Ken Goodwin - another clown?

24 hours ago all but two or three people felt Martinez was as safe as houses to see out his contract never mind be here after the Chelsea game.

See how fickle it all is?

It's nuts. People cant see beyond the end of their own noses. 90 minute juries are killing this forum.

I'm sorry but that's a lie dave

They were shouted down by people celebrating a win against the bottom team in the league like we'd just won the whole thing.

Some day soon you will have to admit you were wrong. I think even you know that. The desperation is becoming more obvious in you and your followers.

It's a shame, you're a good poster and you stick to your guns but he's letting you down week after week. I hope you don't take it personally when he's sacked and give the next manager your full support also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back