Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole thing is a shambles. It's as bad if not worse than when Hodgson was in charge of you.

Words like debacle and humiliation don't even begin to do it justice.
I agree mate. The only difference for me is Hodgeson took over a [Poor language removed] team and then added even worse players like Koncheski! Martinez actually has very talented squad yet you were literally the worst side I have seen at Anfield this season and I include villa in that as they at least tried! I feel for ya I really do. You have a manager that said before the game that you have "champions league away form"!!! That's as embarrassing as wen you did us 2-0 at goodison and Hodgeson said it was our best performance of the season! The players are not playing for him. Stones coming off feeling unwell says it all. You should have to be dragged off in a big derby!

I agree mate. The only difference for me is Hodgeson took over a [Poor language removed] team and then added even worse players like Koncheski! Martinez actually has very talented squad yet you were literally the worst side I have seen at Anfield this season and I include villa in that as they at least tried! I feel for ya I really do. You have a manager that said before the game that you have "champions league away form"!!! That's as embarrassing as wen you did us 2-0 at goodison and Hodgeson said it was our best performance of the season! The players are not playing for him. Stones coming off feeling unwell says it all. You should have to be dragged off in a big derby!

You know it's bad when your rivals are feeling sorry for you but that's where we are now.

Tbh, I feel embarrassed even using the word rivals because after that tonight we aren't deserving of it.

Looked to me like Stones downed tools. What gets me is that all this was predictable last season, and the board failed to act.
None of the squad look up for a fight Martinez has dragged the players down. He has to go now and see how we play the last few games
tell it like it is, no one is safe clear out in summer

Looked to me like Stones downed tools. What gets me is that all this was predictable last season, and the board failed to act.
None of the squad look up for a fight Martinez has dragged the players down. He has to go now and see how we play the last few games
Would Mick Lyons or Dave Watson gone off with some stomach cramps ?

He maybe potentially boss Stones.. But he's a bit of a fanny..

The board have to act. The longer he remains in charge the more of an embarrassment we become. He's sucked the life out of the players and fan base.

Even though that's the worst Derby performance I've ever seen, I don't feel as bothered as I should. It was expected and should of been more.

You know it's bad when your rivals are feeling sorry for you but that's where we are now.

Tbh, I feel embarrassed even using the word rivals because after that tonight we aren't deserving of it.
it was embarrassing. in fact it was just unacceptable. The least I expect in a derby is a bloody good fight to the end but you just downed tools. The stupid thing is you were actually the better side in the 1st 15 mins but the min we took control I said to my mate if we score these will collapse and you did. On City FM AFTER the game the Everton expert said if you win on Saturday tonight will all be forgotten. That's j7st wrong. No matter where we both are in the table the Merseyside derby will always matter and be one of the biggest games in Europe let alone the UK

In the words of Martinez, you're in your element.
My cornea is in a phenomenal form of heating. A young eyeball that the silent majority know needs to adapt and learn to handle the pressure, and will come out of the oven stronger, fighting this Saturday. The immaculate labrador, technically the best England has ever produced, will display the know-how in them small margins of road crossing.

The board have to act. The longer he remains in charge the more of an embarrassment we become. He's sucked the life out of the players and fan base.

Even though that's the worst Derby performance I've ever seen, I don't feel as bothered as I should. It was expected and should of been more.

I'm not gutted, I'm just angry that it's been allowed to get to this point.

How is this squad being humiliated like that in the Merseyside Derby. There can be absolutely no excuse for what we saw.

I found it funny that Stones fell ill straight after a poor error costing you the 3rd. That attitude is a reflection of the manager. Remember his only good season was his first when he had a defensive unit drilled by Moyes. As he has stamped his ideas on the team defensively you have become shocking despite having a 50m rated centre back and an England centre back in your ranks. Yes he won the FA cup with Wigan but he also took them down the same season. I know as a red that anyone can have a good cup run but the league is where you're judged and martinez cannot organise a side defensively.

The whole thing is a shambles. It's as bad if not worse than when Hodgson was in charge of you.

Words like debacle and humiliation don't even begin to do it justice.
Indeed We Blues know when we are [Poor language removed] and dont need patronis
I am a red so know ill just get kicked but came on here to make a serious point. I was at the game tonight and we all know yous were fortunate to only get done by 4 but Everton were a shambles tonight and that has to be down to the manager with the players you have. There was no passion or heart and they are obviously not playing for him. I was shocked to hear on city fm that apparently duncan ferguson isnt allowed in the dressing room despite being on the coaching staff! Whats that all about?? He would have made sure you at least had some fight in you. I honestly want you to win on saturday and go on and win the cup but i cant see it after witnessing that performance. Id seriously sack martinez tomorrow and make duncan interim manager. He may have no experience but you can guarentee he will make those players at least fight for the shirt. Thoughts blues?
WE dont care what the RS say OK support us against your bitter rivals Manure Koff

Notice he didn't take responsibility for not having any defenders on the bench, not even Connolly. We finished that game without any Centre Backs on the field and a Left Back playing right back, really good job of game management, how do you expect us to defend with a setup like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back