Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Mo Besic singing the praises also..

“England is the best league in the world, I like England a lot. After the World Cup, Everton came in and clubs from England, Italy and Spain as well but I told my manager I only wanted to go to Everton," he said of his thought process.

“The manager, Roberto Martinez, is one of the reasons why I chose to come and play here. I’ve learnt a lot from him."
This screams to me he is staying

imagine him taking a 20 minute presser and then casually at the end then announcing he is leaving in may.

The fume on this thread followed by complete back tracking will be great to watch

'FFs everton, tennis balls on pitch, martinez out, bill out , what what was that? yes he gone!' lol
What does this mean?

We want him gone. Sacking, mutual agreement, resignation - s'all the same result.

I hate him as a manager but I don't hate him as a man. I have no desire to witness him being sacked, I just want him removed from the post.

“England is the best league in the world, I like England a lot. After the World Cup, Everton came in and clubs from England, Italy and Spain as well but I told my manager I only wanted to go to Everton," he said of his thought process.

“The manager, Roberto Martinez, is one of the reasons why I chose to come and play here. I’ve learnt a lot from him."
Well maybe he should have played a bit better in the last two years then.

Hopefully Martinez's mouthpiece cheerleader follows him out the door.

They're an old interview. Dave was beating his chest after hearing that

the club getting selcted players on message - my guess is he is out but Bill wants him to leave with good media sound-bites for his next job.
Agree perception can cloud reality it will all be dressed up as new billionaire owner wants own man, club going in different direction thanks for the fantastic job etc. When the reality is very different I won't start listing all the faults we all know them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back