Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronald Koeman: 3 eredivisie titles, 1 Spanish Cup, 1 Portuguese Cup, 1 Dutch Cup, took Soton to Europa League via League Placing
David Moyes: 1 Charity Shield, 1 League 1 Playoff, took Everton to the CL via league placing, took Everton to Europa League via League Placing, laughed out of Old Trafford, laughed out of Real Sociedad

And that's before you compare their preferred styles of football which are worlds apart

EDIT: Posted in wrong thread, whoops

Lads, honestly if we are going to sack him, its not going to be today. Today is about 96 families and how they finally got their justice. The sacking of this fella is nowhere near as important as that.

Fair comment, the fume-o-meter can be parked up and left running at idle speed as fuel is sourced ready for Thursday morning and the inevitable onslaught of repetitive posts we've all read umpteen times. lol

Last edited:

Fair comment, the fume-o-meter can parked up and be left running at idle speed as fuel is sourced ready for Thursday morning and the inevitable onslaught of repetitive posts we've all read umpteen times. lol
haha ive been like that for two days now. Quite an unusual feeling to suddenly not care about martinez when i should.

Half think they could have extended his contract and i'd have not cared these couple of days. tomorrow mid you.....

He will be still in charge for Saturday and we will win. We will draw at leicester, win at Sunderland and beat Norwich. Martinez will applaud the finish to our season and prepare for the next one.

Sacked? After 3 seasons? That doesn't happen here at Everton I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back