Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no obvious reason for keeping him at this point in time and it would do no harm if the position was vacant for a month or so.

There must be something that we are not aware of causing the delay.

Let's not get carried away folks, if I was on the Everton board I would not want to sack the manager in the same week as the Hillsborough verdict, the spotlight on Merseyside should stay firmly fixed on the amazing fortitude of the Hillsborough families and their fight for justice. There is no rush in any event, see out the last few games, just to make certain that the man is completely bereft of ideas and be lining up a short-list in the meantime.

Just to make certain? Even if we won each game remaining 10-0 I'd want him go.

...think it's cos everyone fears the shouts of KOPITES & GEORDIE tbh. Y'see & hear fellas/lads/ladies try to have a 'go' at setting stuff up, protests, whatever...and it's just backheeled for the above reason.

And we shuffle a bit, then sit back and sigh. Like we're bigger than that...

And we're not.

100% agree. If the fans do something daft like throw crap on the pitch, as long as no one gets hurt, I'll say fair play to them. I'm sick of all this 'we'll be a laughing stock' guff. Who cares? Our obsession with not acting like other football fans is chipping away at the spirit of the club. I won't be there, and even if I was, I probably wouldn't throw tennis balls or wave hankies but if that's what you feel you have to do, have at it, you won't find any judgement here.

I personally feel the biggest protest I can make is not attending, kinda stupid that the seat wont be empty but would rather my mate got the benefit of the money ive paid than it go to waste.

Half an hour before the Bournmouth game, we will sack martinez and announce Mourinho with FDB as his assisatant manager mate - unveiling them on the pitch with fireworks and the dallas cowboy cheerleaders flown over for an impromtu topless half hour dancethon, and and you will be never speaking to that mate again :)

I just cant believe the idiot was allowed to do a press conference. More utter garbage from a deluded non sensical cretin. The longer the board allow this farce to continue will make the situation more toxic. Who knows what the board is doing. Utter shambles. Everton way that. All this pr garbage about the peoples club etc just shows how out of tune with reality the board really is. Kenwright should stick to pantos. Grrr come on the Bournemouth game and give the catalan clown both barrels

image.webp

I just cant believe the idiot was allowed to do a press conference. More utter garbage from a deluded non sensical cretin. The longer the board allow this farce to continue will make the situation more toxic. Who knows what the board is doing. Utter shambles. Everton way that. All this pr garbage about the peoples club etc just shows how out of tune with reality the board really is. Kenwright should stick to pantos. Grrr come on the Bournemouth game and give the catalan clown both barrels

Some would argue he has!(n)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back