Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

your avatar is sooooo apt. i take it thats chemical (comical) alli??

Why is moshri going to invest and give Martinez his money to pee up the wall? If like some of our fans aren't bothered? There's 4 games left we already aren't

Martinez isn't getting moshris money fact. He's got an investment/ business project now and moshri will soon be in control

Depends on what Moshiri is all about.

He gonna want to take the club into his own direction? Or is he just going to listen to the old hierarchy like Kenwright to point him into a direction that's the "Everton way"?

At the moment, the way it's been played out is to keep Martinez in charge to finish the season off. I agree with that as its a respectable thing to do (there's no threat of relegation for a start) and what the club seem to do.

It'll be all about the summer to see what the new owner is all about. But if the fans are vitriolic, it'll hurry that decision sooner rather than later in that summer

According to a tweet by sky sports Martinez has vowed to fight for his job, hardly the words of someone who knows they are getting sacked are they?

Because he knows there is not a better screw out there than us that is why he is hanging on. No other job prospects for him after the disastrous last two seasons. Some CV he will have to explain them.

Has Barkley improved under martinez or has he just made the natural progression of someone with his talent should have?

For me improving him would mean the aspects of his game that were not good already.

His fitness levels are atrocious now. His decicision making has hardly improved and his all round game has not improved he has just made progress on what he is already good at for me.

Plus he is mentally in a very bad place at the minute.

Just given my ST away for the last 2 games, if hes still in charge next season I will stubbhub next seasons.

Had a message from a mate who's a ST holder he's not going Saturday and is aware of at least four other ST holders not going again this season! There is surely no downside to Martinez going asap, this charade that is taking place now seems to be causing trouble for no obvious reason, and on Saturday could have us in the headlines for many of the wrong reasons!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back