Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So they came armed with their tennis balls & white handkerchiefs. The blue army was not happy. They had been defeated in the most important battles of the year & the war was lost.

But Bobby of the Brown shoes didn’t care for they did not know he had a giant tennis racquet & an awful cold.

“Bring it on” he shouted “I know you don’t really mean it judge me on 3 years not 3 months”

So they did come in their tens of thousands armed with their yellow balls & pieces of cloth & they waited & waited …….. And waited but Bobby had gone!!

Who is that standing in the glowing light? The people wondered

“He is called the special one sent by the great Farhad Moshiri to lead us to greatness “

But how did his happen none of the ITK knew anything about this

That is because they did not know only those who know … Know. !!!!
Erm what lad?

How did he close him down pal?

he waited until the time ran out being diplomatic, as Hartson ripped into stones and jags , then when they thanked Beeky for his contribution he said " oh 1 more thing if john stones moves this summer and plays under a different manager the world will see what we know about him , that he is absolute world class. Byeeee

Hopefully we'll see Statement today something like

"Martinez will leave Everton Football Club at the end of this season"

He would get nice goodbyes Im sure...

If we continue like this he will most likely be humiliated and thats not nice to no one.
That would be the best way to take the sting out of tomorrow's protests without a doubt. But that would be a bit humiliating for Martinez and can't see him going along with that.

So, without doing the calculations - if everyone had their results against Villa, Sunderland and Newcastle taken away we would likely be bottom.
So we have gone from being best of the rest - to worst of the rest in 3 seasons.

enough for a manager to be sacked, surely

Problem is that there are a lot of people around the country either fan's of other clubs or people in the media that think we play great football and he has been unlucky. I even witnessed a arsenal fan saying swap Wenger for him. The guy is an expert at brainwashing the casual (match of the day viewer) that we were unlucky in some way or another. It seems we are all expecting GP to be a bear pit tomorrow, but if he goes today, it could be the best party ever on Saturday.

Oh I dont disagree as such, they were just examples I was using. I dont know what happens behind the scenes.

I will take issue with the turning them into losers thing though. Other than Barry none of them are winners really. A couple of them have won stuff here and there but none of them have got history of being winners.

One might well end up the 2nd highest scorer of the season, he is a winner to me!

Barklay, Stones, Baines, Jags may well be in a winning England team this summer who knows? but they will
thrive under the England management system rather than Martinez`s, a new manager in my opinion, could easily turn this squad into winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back