Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im 15 mins in, he does slate martinez but he said his failings are more down to the board not backing him, which i disagree with.

He also says theres no point sacking him now, which i disagree with too.
Yes...has spoken a lot of logic about the club as a whole Nev.

If we're waiting for Bob to fall on his sword to save some shillings we're still small time charlies and Moshy has changed nout.
Yes. But I actually dont think this is the case, cos if RM stays arnt we likely to not maintain our position in the leage or move up and therefore lose potentially more money

Yes. But I actually dont think this is the case, cos if RM stays arnt we likely to not maintain our position in the leage or move up and therefore lose potentially more money
and lose our best players, and turn the fan base onto the new owner, and potentially get relegated.

All of them really :)

you know what?

He probably could.

If he had Barca's players then he could easily play Barca football and be successful.

His failings are that he tried to play Barca football with our players......and they just ain't good enough :Blink:
I don't think fans fully understand the way Barcelona play football. Yes, they play with a swagger and they play great attacking football.

But, their workrate is incredible, they swarm around the opposition like flies around poo. I think I read somewhere that their target is to always regain possession within thirty seconds. I think RM gets the flair attacking bit, but not the incredible work ethic to regain possession bit.

I think there will be a statement today. the board can't possibly not now the board meeting is seemingly common knowledge.

Praying it's:

"RM has made mistakes. So have we. We will now back him with cash. He has been told of his objectives for next season".

I reckon there'll be dips at this meeting, at the LONDON end at least. Fancy ones too, the MOSH won't mess about with dips...there'll be taramasalata, the lot, nice bit of rustic bread. Perhaps even an olive or two...

Of course at this end there'll just be a big bowl of MOAM to chew on and a crate of that tap water from COSTCO.

Sums up the differences quite well I feel.

And the clock ticks...

#OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back