Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek:

But....but....but what about the things....y'know....the....well...what about all the FACTS?

Facts are we have been a solid top 6ish side under Kenwrights reign and looking at the comments regarding Martinez being around the top 6 is what we all want right? Gotta keep aiming for that top 6 trophy.

Ferguson wants to play the same way as Martinez. Also he is part of the current coaching set up. I know we all love him and all that but isnt it fair to think that he is part of the problem?

his responsibility extends to putting the cones out! hes only there as a sop to kenwright.
i dont want ferguson anywhere near the managers postion by the way.

Ha ha `tumbleweed` at goodison park !
Who you want replace the buffoon? Im up for de boar think he will be great
Erm... Pellegrini or AVB for me.
But if it's anyone under that level, and the alternatives are Hughes or Howe, I'd rather we just give RM cash instead.
I still believe we have a good manager BUT as I've said so many times before, he can have no complaints if he is sacked. You can't have custody of a team with a home record like ours and not be subjected to disciplinary action/sacking.

This is really damaging for the club. Yarmalenko now being linked with other clubs, Barklay said to be not happy
with current management and how it may effect his England place.
The board appear to be a bunch of buffoons for not dealing with
this earlier. We may not be as big an attraction for a new manager as we like to think if this carries on.

This lethargic board need to more pro active if they want to attract players and a manager as this is making them look
really amateur in my opinion. Phenomenal, Incredible, Assymetric shapes, the language of a bulls###er hope he is gone
before next game

Hold on!

Who says we want Yarmalenko? Its a transfer rumour. We may have other targets. You cant have a go at the club over a transfer rumour and get upset at rumours that he may or may not go elsewhere. It seems to be an Everton thing these days, getting upset over stuff that hasnt and may not happen. If we make a play for Yarmalenko and then he goes elsewhere then its fine to have a moan.

I want to say that Barkley can sod off and try putting a bit more effort in but again its a rumour that hes not happy so I cant really judge....

Erm... Pellegrini or AVB for me.
But if it's anyone under that level, and the alternatives are Hughes or Howe, I'd rather we just give RM cash instead.
I still believe we have a good manager BUT as I've said so many times before, he can have no complaints if he is sacked. You can't have custody of a team with a home record like ours and not be subjected to disciplinary action/sacking.

AVB eh?

Thats an interesting one. Hasnt he had problems with players not playing for him before though?

He's leaving Zenit at the end of the year isnt he?

I think there will be a statement today. the board can't possibly not now the board meeting is seemingly common knowledge.

Praying it's:

"RM has made mistakes. So have we. We will now back him with cash. He has been told of his objectives for next season".

Whilst I want him to go, if they said that and meant it (with regards to strict objectives) then I could deal with that.

AVB eh?

Thats an interesting one. Hasnt he had problems with players not playing for him before though?

He's leaving Zenit at the end of the year isnt he?
His win record at Spurs is decent and i'm sure he won the CL with Porto? Although I may have made that up.
Yep -seems he's leaving at the end of the season.

In short - he's a winner and he will tighten us up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back