Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon there'll be dips at this meeting, at the LONDON end at least. Fancy ones too, the MOSH won't mess about with dips...there'll be taramasalata, the lot, nice bit of rustic bread. Perhaps even an olive or two...

Of course at this end there'll just be a big bowl of MOAM to chew on and a crate of that tap water from COSTCO.

Sums up the differences quite well I feel.

And the clock ticks...

#OUT
lollollollollollollol Christ this tickled me.

PAUL MERSON just said ROBERTO could manage BARCA. Easily.

Sound.

Awww, clearly in the midst of a relapse.

#SendsHugs

He probably could to be fair. Whats so hard about it?

"Oi Leo, Luis, just go out and do what you do"

"What about us defenders boss?"

"You know...its never crossed my mind?"

Easy job that.

This is really damaging for the club. Yarmalenko now being linked with other clubs, Barklay said to be not happy
with current management and how it may effect his England place.
The board appear to be a bunch of buffoons for not dealing with
this earlier. We may not be as big an attraction for a new manager as we like to think if this carries on.

This lethargic board need to more pro active if they want to attract players and a manager as this is making them look
really amateur in my opinion. Phenomenal, Incredible, Assymetric shapes, the language of a bulls###er hope he is gone
before next game

I remember when Dave Watson took over, and got Rideout back from China. Everton has that feeling about it. Sack the manager, and put Ferguson and Unsworth in charge for the last 4 games. We'll probably lose all 4 but at least everyone will be pulling in the same direction.

He probably could to be fair. Whats so hard about it?

"Oi Leo, Luis, just go out and do what you do"

"What about us defenders boss?"

"You know...its never crossed my mind?"

Easy job that.

...he'd have them going sideways instead of forward within the fortnight mate.

SUAREZ'd age about 40 years in three games and wouldn't have a tooth left in his head by the month end.

Seriously mate. I'm not having a go at you and I know times have changed since Moshiri came on board, although there's no apparent influence as of yet. But for the love of God man, take a look at the history of Everton for the last thirty years. It's so incompetent it makes the investigation into the weapons of mass destruction look like a thorough investigation.

The Boards members, including the hidden advisers have been a crock of, poor language removed, and have failed a generation of supporters. Do some reading, start with David Marsh, they've collectively had no idea how to run a football club. If they did, do you think we'd be competing with the likes of West Ham and Southampton for players. Our peers from yesteryear are sailing away on the horizon, if it goes on like this, we'll end up like Preston and probably in the same division.

I dont agree with any of this to be honest. (apart from Marsh) Im not a blue union type and never have been though.

I remember when Dave Watson took over, and got Rideout back from China. Everton has that feeling about it. Sack the manager, and put Ferguson and Unsworth in charge for the last 4 games. We'll probably lose all 4 but at least everyone will be pulling in the same direction.

Ferguson wants to play the same way as Martinez. Also he is part of the current coaching set up. I know we all love him and all that but isnt it fair to think that he is part of the problem?

...he'd have them going sideways instead of forward within the fortnight mate.

SUAREZ'd age about 40 years in three games and wouldn't have a tooth left in his head by the month end.

To be fair they would probably be embedded in somebodies arm.

He would be fine. Intelligent players dont need to follow instructions every step of a game.

Ferguson wants to play the same way as Martinez. Also he is part of the current coaching set up. I know we all love him and all that but isnt it fair to think that he is part of the problem?
im pretty sure ferguson doesn't really think for himself that much at the club. He does as he is told and probably just listens to the manager to see what he says.

highly doubt he is some tactical genius or a pro martinez coach either.

This is really damaging for the club. Yarmalenko now being linked with other clubs, Barklay said to be not happy
with current management and how it may effect his England place.
The board appear to be a bunch of buffoons for not dealing with
this earlier. We may not be as big an attraction for a new manager as we like to think if this carries on.

This lethargic board need to more pro active if they want to attract players and a manager as this is making them look
really amateur in my opinion. Phenomenal, Incredible, Assymetric shapes, the language of a bulls###er hope he is gone
before next game
Barklay said to be not happy
Source please ?

I think there will be a statement today. the board can't possibly not now the board meeting is seemingly common knowledge.

Praying it's:

"RM has made mistakes. So have we. We will now back him with cash. He has been told of his objectives for next season".

Ha ha `tumbleweed` at goodison park !
Who you want replace the buffoon? Im up for de boar think he will be great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back