Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there's any need to feel sorry for Martinez.I just feel sorry for the next set of fans that will have to put up with this insufferable fraud.Whatever chance Martinez had of avoiding a revolt from the fans ended when he humiliated Leighton Baines (one of this clubs most respected servants) by making him apologise for speaking the truth.Bobby saw the comment from Baines the team is not gelling as an attack on his managerial abilities or lack off.The petty vain little man.

Whatever chance Martinez had of avoiding a revolt from the fans ended when he humiliated Leighton Baines (one of this clubs most respected servants) by making him apologise for speaking the truth.Bobby saw the comment from Baines the team is not gelling as an attack on his managerial abilities or lack off.The petty vain little man.
i honestly think this is the truth of the matter.

Last edited:

...Plans are clearly being put in place for when he goes at the end of the season.

Well why don't they just come out and 'kin say so

Pellegrini got told ages ago and he managed to suck it up and do his job, there was a dip in form or so it seemed but the CL semi's ain't to bad a dip.

I'm sure it wold work the opposite with us and give a boost and if Martinez can't handle it tough, throw a sickie, walk out, sit in the office and read the paper with his feet on the desk and if anybody moans say whatya gonna do sack me?

Just say something ffs;
#speculation nipped in the bud.

treatment of Distin, Mirallas aswell, makes you wonder behind the big positive press conferences, I mean we all know he lies his way through them
I got told after the Hull game that Baines was going to be dropped because Baines had a go at Martinez in the dressing room. I believe it, because it was an ex Everton pro and he told my mate (who's a sports photographer) before the next game and before Martinez said he was injured.

treatment of Distin, Mirallas aswell, makes you wonder behind the big positive press conferences, I mean we all know he lies his way through them

Come on mate, its not his fault, so what that he sees no value in set pieces, they arent important, balanced team? LOL no, lets just stick an utter clown on the left and hope that the other team doesnt expose it, wait its not working? Well lets keep trying it, surely nobody is on to us yet, I mean the tactics are AMAZING, that ref tho, its all his fault and the fans, those fans at home that spend all that money to support the team, they are to blame, not Roberto, hes only getting paid 3million a year, its not his fault, at least hes not Moyes hey, imagine if he was as average as Moyes?

No, Roberto has watched every game Barca have played, the system is sound, lets ignore the fact that Barca play 4-3-3, surely sticking Kone on the left wing is the same as Barca having Neymar there, Robertos a nice guy, he lies everytime he opens his mouth and keeps telling the fans that its raining, but have you seen his cup of coffee? And those browns shoes, nice guys finish last, if we keep him for another season, thats where we will finish.

I got told after the Hull game that Baines was going to be dropped because Baines had a go at Martinez in the dressing room. I believe it, because it was an ex Everton pro and he told my mate (who's a sports photographer) before the next game and before Martinez said he was injured.
some of these things are false and some might be true, but there are so many flying around because the probable truth is that he has lost the dressing room, and thats the narrative out there for any rumours, wouldn't surprise me in the least if that had happened, especially baines who has been hung out to dry with his center mid at left wing obsession

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back