Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just utter drivel that Martinez spouts now, he is utterly delusional. Its almost as if he has a select set of words when it comes to football and prior to doing any interview he throws them up in the air and however they land it will be the answers to his questions, it honestly comes across as the ramblings of a mad man. Why do none of the journalists pull him up on what he says and question why he has just spoken a load of meaningless bollocks is beyond me.

At the start of the season it was a little bit funny to be honest but now its getting to the point where it makes my blood boil every time i see him in front of the camera. I hate the thought of anyone losing their job and he clearly is passionate but he has no idea what it takes to win a football match in the PL anymore, let alone how to change things if they clearly are not working.

The longer this sad affair is dragged out, the more damaging i fear it will be for Everton and not just on the pitch. It's time the new Everton rose from the ashes of this absolute mess and showed their intent for next season and beyond.

Having dwelt on his interview yesterday, it read to me like someone who was pitching to his next club ("We played well in the second half of the Semi against Man United", "Judge me on three seasons" , "we were the last club in Europe last season" , "72 points in my first season" et al) not someone who was sure he was staying. I just hope they take action it looks like it may be Sunday or Monday that may be the final news on the matter?!? Here's hoping they reached a decision at this much vaunted. We need to get Roberto out of the club now, he is dangerously deluded, its the kind of delusion that prizes his 'phenomenal' philosophy and his own career over the good of the club. Despite our horrific home form and defensive lapses at the end of games in none of these interviews has he talked about changing or bringing in a defensive coach like Unsworth or Weir, increasing fitness and organisation, only that his way is the only way to produce 'winning football' but that's been proven not to be the case. Roberto must go.

It's just utter drivel that Martinez spouts now, he is utterly delusional. Its almost as if he has a select set of words when it comes to football and prior to doing any interview he throws them up in the air and however they land it will be the answers to his questions, it honestly comes across as the ramblings of a mad man. Why do none of the journalists pull him up on what he says and question why he has just spoken a load of meaningless bollocks is beyond me.

At the start of the season it was a little bit funny to be honest but now its getting to the point where it makes my blood boil every time i see him in front of the camera. I hate the thought of anyone losing their job and he clearly is passionate but he has no idea what it takes to win a football match in the PL anymore, let alone how to change things if they clearly are not working.

The longer this sad affair is dragged out, the more damaging i fear it will be for Everton and not just on the pitch. It's time the new Everton rose from the ashes of this absolute mess and showed their intent for next season and beyond.
he knows the end is nigh. You can see it in his face. He knows.

He is as disappointed as we are. You can see the hurt in his eyes. He is a good man who has underachieved with the current squad. I actually feel sorry for him now. Some of the vitriol aimed at him is completely unnecessary.

Does anyone ITK think this whole episode may speed up Moshiri's increase in shares and his ability to add more of his own men to the board?

Does anyone ITK think this whole episode may speed up Moshiri's increase in shares and his ability to add more of his own men to the board?
cyt.gif

he knows the end is nigh. You can see it in his face. He knows.

He is as disappointed as we are. You can see the hurt in his eyes. He is a good man who has underachieved with the current squad. I actually feel sorry for him now. Some of the vitriol aimed at him is completely unnecessary.

Hes ruined my weekends for 18months, I feel nothing but contempt for the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back