Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's 0% chance of him staying, don't think otherwise, you can't have stats like that and save your job. If we hadn't aquired Moshiri then I'd be worried and expect him to be here because we couldn't afford to get rid of his contract but Mosh won't accept failure like that, have faith, he's gone.

There's 0% chance of him staying, don't think otherwise, you can't have stats like that and save your job. If we hadn't aquired Moshiri then I'd be worried and expect him to be here because we couldn't afford to get rid of his contract but Mosh won't accept failure like that, have faith, he's gone.

You don't know bill, he can easily blag moshi into giving him another season.

3 games left and we still could go down and Martinez is living in another reality. Players can't be arsed. Fans are angry and the board are snakes

Am I the only worried about relegation?

Why would the club allow this interview if he was getting the bullet? Really worried he won't go now.

Probably because the board do not sanction interviews.... Not sure who does but given that he is still Everton manager I don't see any reason why whichever middle management person who does decide would stop him from doing interviews.

It's like the England international team of years gone by. Individual class but when it came to play as a team they were hopeless.

That's the key to assessing if a manger is good or not. Is the whole greater than the sum of its parts or is it less? With us under him it is certainly less. With Leicester under Ranieri or even Liverpool under Klopp it is greater.

I honestly think he has been told his job is safe after them comments.

I think if he had then either he or the board would have put something into the press either officially or unofficially stating that and there is nothing to that effect at present.

What I would say is that it suggests to me that whilst he hasn't had assurances, he also hasn't been told he is going at the end of the season yet either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back