Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here till the end of the season then. So incredibly disappointing.

Feel bad already for whoever he takes charge of after us, they'll have the Wigan and Everton forums to torture themselves with, with all of what we've said about him slowly becoming true before their eyes. Can't see another Prem team giving him another shot though. Villa might, and that'd ensure we don't see them again for about a decade.

Moshi had been at arsenal who have stuck with a manager, moshiri will know that managers have bad patches and will trust bill word on this
You don't know if him and usmsnov wanted wenger gone.
And it's a bit more justified to give a manger more time, when going through a bad patch. When he's won a number of trophies and qualified for the champs league every season.

"I have some Everton news. Firstly, Martinez is a dead man walking and everyone at the club knows it. That's why there's not been any media from the club since Sunday barring the press conferences required by the PL. He'll be sacked on or around June 2 due to a clause in his contract that would require a payout. Next year's training kit that we initialed for them in January had been brought back and the initials taken off. Moshiri has pushed for it and has openly said that there's no more room for passengers at the club. Jimmy Martin (kit man supreme) said that City's kit man has told him that Pellegrini is defo coming to Everton".

where is that from mate?

Can you imagine if he stays now...Every day that passes worries me more! We have a game as well, but the apathy that this whole situation has created renders it pointless(literally I suspect)!

Probably taken down because after that interview, carragher found out that he is staying and who does Carragher work for.....Sky. So bet taken down as it was 4-1 for him to stay and would have lost a fortune.

nope just think it is common practise for certain markets to be closed every night at certain times, least have seen that happen on a lot before

He has a few flaws, our Bobby, but the over riding issue for me is when he opens his mouth, he has been mugging us all off for quite some time and I have had enough, the man insults my intelligence. The latest spin, blaming our league form on our cup run, hopefully signals the end for him. If I was employing a bloke on his salary to manage a bunch of overpaid, cosseted footballers, I would expect him to be able to manage their performances across more than one competition, he has properly put his foot in it this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back