Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't sound like a man under pressure or one who thinks he's going to be sacked

Fully expect him to be in charge for the first game of next season

If he's still here I won't bother with this club till He's gone,I just can't believe why someone would keep him on with his pathetic record.

If sky knew he was staying they would just have adjusted the odds in their favour and made him 1/7 to stay instead of to go !
Sky are sneaky don't forget, they are probably getting lots of bets on pellegrini etc on being next Everton manager so wouldn't want to adjust the price to show that he is now staying.
This could of course all be wrong but my horrible gut feeling is that he is staying.

So, after the presser the other day he goes straight in for a privvy one with KIRKBRIDE.

Then the CARRAGHER palaver....the CV in wibble-form.

And today the ECHO KIRKBRIDE piece (or part of it)....added at 5 am.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/royal-blue-everton-going-sack-11265073

It's almost like ROBERTO & his people are orchestrating the chitty-chatty themselves........Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

I'm glad I'm not going today.

And again, he appeals...

He has done his best for Everton (it has not always been good enough) and he is genuinely proud and honoured to manage the club.

And he still believes he can bring success here.

But the problem is he doesn’t know, and nor do the fans, if he is going to be given time to do that.

Grim this, the whole thing, grim...

Martinez already talking about next Season,how we Will manage without Rom and Stones,he ain't going anywhere,next January if things don't improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back