Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do hope that people vent their frustrations today. It's not not ideal but it's necessary to ensure we definitely won't be starting next year with Martinez. Leave the board in no doubt we've had enough and it's past the point of no return.

Right now I think a new manager could come in and repair the damage he's done. I'm not convinced that'd be the case in 12 months time.

He will manage without them all right. Because he won't be at everton . He's keeping himself in the press to try get a new job or else he thinks he's staying. He's not

You'd be absolutely mad to hire him after what he's done with us. He's only going to a job with one of the bottom half teams and his flawed philosophy will inevitably take them down.

The story about saving £2m by hanging on to him until after June 2nd makes little sense to me.

There's £1.2m a place in the PL to still play for. We'd stand a far better chance of lifting the players for the last few games if they launched him now. We could easily tank our last 4 if he stays. We stand to lose more than we could make overall by keeping him.

I do hope that people vent their frustrations today. It's not not ideal but it's necessary to ensure we definitely won't be starting next year with Martinez. Leave the board in no doubt we've had enough and it's past the point of no return.

Right now I think a new manager could come in and repair the damage he's done. I'm not convinced that'd be the case in 12 months time.

I'll certainly be venting mine. If at any point I feel like giving him a break, I'll remind myself of what happened at the pit. Someone needs to remind the board of that too.

Still utterly bemused by that Carragher interview. The Everton Manager agreeing that there is an easier way to get 3 points than the utterly discredited one he uses but he opts to persist with the one that doesn't work. Despite all evidence to the contrary. But he knows better than everyone else. Incredible.

Still utterly bemused by that Carragher interview. The Everton Manager agreeing that there is an easier way to get 3 points than the utterly discredited one he uses but he opts to persist with the one that doesn't work. Despite all evidence to the contrary. But he knows better than everyone else. Incredible.

Apart from doing their best not to win games I've no idea what the philosophy is. We haven't even played good football since Christmas, it's been turgid on the most part.

You don't know bill, he can easily blag moshi into giving him another season.
dis3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back