Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Carragher interview makes him look proper mental like!

Food for thought for you guys calling him a nice man!

Some people have a nice front, will discard anybody in their way who don't buy into their way of thinking and can be pretty ruthless. He clearly has one philosophy and seems a bit cultish about his way of thinking.

Bit worried he's gonna lock the gates and burn everybody in with him in Finch Farm next week at this rate!

I honestly think he has been told his job is safe after them comments.
smhn.gif

That Carragher interview makes him look proper mental like!

Food for thought for you guys calling him a nice man!

Some people have a nice front, will discard anybody in their way who don't buy into their way of thinking and can be pretty ruthless. He clearly has one philosophy and seems a bit cultish about his way of thinking.

Bit worried he's gonna lock the gates and burn everybody in with him in Finch Farm next week at this rate!
Could turn out to be another Waco,really scarey.

“We are not going to be a team that is just going to be solid, that keeps a clean sheet and waits for a chance to score. We have been built to take control of the game, to break teams down from open play. That is something I get a real joy from,” Everton's boss explained.

Yet on 41 points and Leicester is winning the league.

I have not logged on for a week and Martinez is still here.

When he started talking about what a massive transfer window this was going to be, I suddenly had an awful feeling that he'd heard something encouraging from Bill.we've got one shot with the Moshiri money. If it gets wasted, this Russian will not hesitate to do a BHS on us.

“We are not going to be a team that is just going to be solid, that keeps a clean sheet and waits for a chance to score. We have been built to take control of the game, to break teams down from open play. That is something I get a real joy from,” Everton's boss explained.

Yet on 41 points and Leicester is winning the league.

I have not logged on for a week and Martinez is still here.

Maybe if you try two weeks he might go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back