Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact the club have left him completely out in the wild, with no statement of backing or support just tells me he's done.

Any other club would issue a statement.

You don't know bill, he can easily blag moshi into giving him another season.
Not a chance in hell mate.

You also assume that behind closed doors Bill actually wants him to stay. For all his sound bites Bill knows his football, and he won't have been impressed by our league performance this season, especially the home form which has been a complete embarrassment. He'll also be fully aware of the dressing room disquiet btw.......

Martinez is 100% finished at Everton, it's only the timing of his launching that is undecided

Talks like a modern day Politician, think that sums him up, all style no substance, never answers the real question, never takes any balem for anything he does wrong, tries to claim credit for anything he can remotely get away with claiming, boot him into the Mersey, anyone defending him at this point is putting 1 man above Everton, just like Mr Martinez is doing

"I have some Everton news. Firstly, Martinez is a dead man walking and everyone at the club knows it. That's why there's not been any media from the club since Sunday barring the press conferences required by the PL. He'll be sacked on or around June 2 due to a clause in his contract that would require a payout. Next year's training kit that we initialed for them in January had been brought back and the initials taken off. Moshiri has pushed for it and has openly said that there's no more room for passengers at the club. Jimmy Martin (kit man supreme) said that City's kit man has told him that Pellegrini is defo coming to Everton".

Probably because the board do not sanction interviews.... Not sure who does but given that he is still Everton manager I don't see any reason why whichever middle management person who does decide would stop him from doing interviews.

When the Ian Ross stuff came out wasn't one of the things that he had people at the Daily Mail who owed the club a few favours?

Now an attempted fluff piece comes out trying (but failing) to put a positive spin on him staying.

Still think he'll go, he has to surely, but this has concerned me.

"I have some Everton news. Firstly, Martinez is a dead man walking and everyone at the club knows it. That's why there's not been any media from the club since Sunday barring the press conferences required by the PL. He'll be sacked on or around June 2 due to a clause in his contract that would require a payout. Next year's training kit that we initialed for them in January had been brought back and the initials taken off. Moshiri has pushed for it and has openly said that there's no more room for passengers at the club. Jimmy Martin (kit man supreme) said that City's kit man has told him that Pellegrini is defo coming to Everton".

Sauce?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back