Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cant be arsed finding it, but im 100% certain he has said "tomorrow the news will be released" no point in arguing about that. Still, got nothing against the esk and i appreciate his posts. But in this case i think he knows as much as the average evertonian. All of us can say" he will get fired, i just dont know when". Chances are big he will. I think he just tries to give us hope.

You're wrong about what he said. If you want to assert something, back it up with evidence or keep quiet.

T

Not seen the video and don't want too, but their is no need to abuse the man. I hate it when our fans believe they have the right to do crap like this in the name of the club. The protest after the match was good.
Everyone has the right to voice their opinion on the club but it's horrible to see someone who's obviously tried their best get turned on like a modern day witch hunt.

I don't know, I think the sit in was enough to get the message across.

It irks me how the players have got away with this as well, collectively they've been a disgrace this season yet everyone seems to be behind them and against the manager. When really it is both who have let us down.

i said in my post that i appreciate his posts.
also this is obviously not what u ment by saying u dont know why im here. So please tell me, what do u mean by that "u dont know why im here"

Then stop discrediting him, it ties in with why are you here, all you ever post is negative tosh, even in a computer games thread of all places!

If you want to discuss it further PM me rather than do it here. The Esk has never claimed to be ITK, and you're more than happy to disregard that about.

Everyone has the right to voice their opinion on the club but it's horrible to see someone who's obviously tried their best get turned on like a modern day witch hunt.

I don't know, I think the sit in was enough to get the message across.

It irks me how the players have got away with this as well, collectively they've been a disgrace this season yet everyone seems to be behind them and against the manager. When really it is both who have let us down.

agree with this. He is just human being trying his best. He failed, but no need to be cruel to the man. He seems like a good guy and dont deserve much of the crap he gets.

It's paper talk but if it was true and without selling stones and lukaku it would be a massive message of intent for a change but I'd only want a big name manager to have it not Martinez

Of course, a world class manager will bring in world class player. The issue is the lack of them
Jose
Simone
Pep
Ancelotti

All untouchable for us.

Then the next tier is the likes of
Pellegrini
Klopp
Pochettino
Blanc
Rafael

Then stop discrediting him, it ties in with why are you here, all you ever post is negative tosh, even in a computer games thread of all places!

If you want to discuss it further PM me rather than do it here. The Esk has never claimed to be ITK, and you're more than happy to disregard that about.

i post my opinions both positive and negative. If u only see the negative ones then u should maybe look deeper into yourself and find out why that is.

also i got u the proof with links on last page.

agree with this. He is just human being trying his best. He failed, but no need to be cruel to the man. He seems like a good guy and dont deserve much of the crap he gets.
I get both your points lads but the Everton motto is nil satis nisi optimum isn't it and Martinez hasn't put that to the players the first thing he should off done months ago and he wouldn't be in this situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back