Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get both your points lads but the Everton motto is nil satis nisi optimum isn't it and Martinez hasn't put that to the players the first thing he should off done months ago and he wouldn't be in this situation

He fighting for his job like anyone would. Doesn't mean he should be abused. This is someone son, husband and father.

He done his best and is not been good enough but why abuse the guy?

I get both your points lads but the Everton motto is nil satis nisi optimum isn't it and Martinez hasn't put that to the players the first thing he should off done months ago and he wouldn't be in this situation

i agree he should be fired a long time ago and deserve criticism, its just some who takes it a bit far and makes it a witch hunt.

Of course, a world class manager will bring in world class player. The issue is the lack of them
Jose
Simone
Pep
Ancelotti

All untouchable for us.

Then the next tier is the likes of
Pellegrini
Klopp
Pochettino
Blanc
Rafael
Yeah absolutely true I was talking about Leicester yesterday about Ranieri and how much he's spent they're to make them where they are now which fair do,s to the bloke that what the board need to look at and act Martinez does not get the best out of the players which I reckon we've already got the same squad as Spurs and Leicester m8

Of course, a world class manager will bring in world class player. The issue is the lack of them
Jose
Simone
Pep
Ancelotti

All untouchable for us.

Then the next tier is the likes of
Pellegrini
Klopp
Pochettino
Blanc
Rafael

The Esk mentioned four candidates. The list could be the following...I change my mind for a bit.

Pellegrini, Low, de Boer, Bielsa.

Yeah the witch hunt has occurred because of the lack of communication to the fans from the board the board have created the witch hunt not the fans

is still not ok to abuse a man. Every man chooses for his own how to protest against the manager. Cant blame others if u choose to abuse a man instead of protesting/criticising. There is a big line between those two that u shouldnt cross.

Has anyone else noticed how media personalities/pundits on radio or tv always start with the words ," I'm a big fan of his" when they discuss Martinez. What on earth has this man done to warrant that kind of respect.

Has anyone else noticed how media personalities/pundits on radio or tv always start with the words ," I'm a big fan of his" when they discuss Martinez. What on earth has this man done to warrant that kind of respect.

The entertainers. Those people think it's fun to watch when you lose a game from 2-0 lead to 2-3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back