Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he's the decent man he's made out to be. He's lied all season, treats the supporters like idiots in all his interviews, blames everyone but himself and has thrown numerous players under a bus this season.
But still. It can't be nice for him in this current scenario. It just needs sorting ASAP.

Absolutely. He is deluded and blame everyone other than himself. Love to spout crap right after the matches. Now that player like Bainsey said the truth he made him to apologise. If Martinez is a nice man just be classy and resign months ago not holding this club back.

Acts of a desperate man. He knows full well that this is the best gig he's ever going to get - talked his way round the romantic side of Kenwright, and doesnt have the tacical nous or the man management to pull it off. And as for the coaching staff that's turned up with him...

Bit cruel on everyone to drag it out like this. The fans are frustrated, we look like a small-time club to the outside world, and who knows how Martinez is feeling...he probably just wants it to end just as much as we do.

RM comes across as a very decent man. A good man.
However, I think for most of us, his time is done at Everton and wish him well in whatever he does next.
He might not have been the manger we were hoping for, nor might be the next man.
What we do know is that change is required.
The feelings that are building up in some people is unhealthy, this is not what football is about.

I was in the 'Martinez in' camp until a month or so ago. When it finally became clear to me that he'd lost the players. Today I've finally got round to actually changing my vote (for all that's worth).

For those of you who've joined in the last 3 years, you may not know that my username has nothing to do with our current manager. My real name (and original username) is James Martin and because I live in Spain it morphed into Jamo Martinez well before he appeared..

I won't be changing it when he goes. I was the first Martinez with a connection to Everton

Baines body language said what the fans feel. Enough is enough martinez.im just sick that ive renewed not knowing who will be in charge next yeAr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back