Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. It's also far to big a risk for the board to think they'll give him a couple of months of the new season to see if things improve.

What managers are likely to be available when the season gets underway? Very rarely does a manager quit one club to go and join another mid-season.

If we keep Martinez and things don't change a couple of months in, then that is another whole season flushed down the toilet.

We have to pray that the Esk is correct and he's gone regardless of how we finish the season. I can't be the only one though that will feel a bit uneasy if we finish off with three positive results..

the esk has said he would be fired a few days ago, so dont think he knows more than us.

dont disagree with u there. I think most of us believe he will be gone. Not sure if moshiri knew about that sign with Mourinho out though?

Bet he doesn't LOL But if he is holding a sign at our game, he gotta know he is a protester

No he didn't.

cant be arsed finding it, but im 100% certain he has said "tomorrow the news will be released" no point in arguing about that. Still, got nothing against the esk and i appreciate his posts. But in this case i think he knows as much as the average evertonian. All of us can say" he will get fired, i just dont know when". Chances are big he will. I think he just tries to give us hope.

cant be arsed finding it, but im 100% certain he has said "tomorrow the news will be released" no point in arguing about that. Still, got nothing against the esk and i appreciate his posts. But in this case i think he knows as much as the average evertonian. All of us can say" he will get fired, i just dont know when". Chances are big he will. I think he just tries to give us hope.

No, he didn't.

Also, anything he has said is "in his opinion".

People like you clearly annoy me and I shouldn't bite, but I have no idea why you are here.

Both clubs were always on a one-way street to relegation.

But that's just not true about wigan - not until martinez went there at any rate. Sure, they might've had seasons where they were gonna hover around the relegation spots under jewell or bruce - but they wern't perennial relegation battlers.

But that's just not true about wigan - not until martinez went there at any rate. Sure, they might've had seasons where they were gonna hover around the relegation spots under jewell or bruce - but they wern't perennial relegation battlers.

They were struggling with Whelan until Martinez did them in

Martinez is utterly frustrating, for me he's done a very poor job these last two seasons and has chatted wham in the media stringing us along with his politician answers.

However, I must admit the video of people abusing him on his way to his car made me feel uneasy.

We all want change but come on he's a nice guy who's been a superb ambassador for the club. It just hasn't worked out on the pitch.

T
Martinez is utterly frustrating, for me he's done a very poor job these last two seasons and has chatted wham in the media stringing us along with his politician answers.

However, I must admit the video of people abusing him on his way to his car made me feel uneasy.

We all want change but come on he's a nice guy who's been a superb ambassador for the club. It just hasn't worked out on the pitch.

Not seen the video and don't want too, but their is no need to abuse the man. I hate it when our fans believe they have the right to do crap like this in the name of the club. The protest after the match was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back