Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He got Everton more than Moyes ever did but just isn't willing to adapt his football beliefs.

Thanks for your effort Roberto and we wish you well.

Hope our next boss turns Goodison into a bear pit again, with a sprinkling of flair to smash those teams that park the bus.

Simeone would be immense.

He got Everton more than Moyes ever did but just isn't willing to adapt his football beliefs.

Thanks for your effort Roberto and we wish you well.

Hope our next boss turns Goodison into a bear pit again, with a sprinkling of flair to smash those teams that park the bus.

Simeone would be immense.
Simeone isnt going to leave a club where hes in the CL semis and challenging for the la liga title to come here in our current position (midtable, no european football, etc)

Simeone isnt going to leave a club where hes in the CL semis and challenging for the la liga title to come here in our current position (midtable, no european football, etc)

Not saying he would, just saying that Goodison would be back to it's snarling best with someone like that in charge.

It will make more sense for him to leave at the end of the season. However the board have exposed him to the vicious protests.

Being nice doesn't stop you from 'achieving' the worst home record in 137 years.

I want a good football manager managing our club, not someone to be the godfather to my first child.
No one is saying he should stay or that he doesnt deserve to be sacked because hes nice. Just that the level of vitrol is a little much

We're the last of the big clubs that are capable of creating an atmosphere at home that other clubs fear.

Just hope our new manager (I expect him to go) remembers that, as I think the biggest problem with Bobby is that his style of football has created apathy rather than togetherness. Let's get after teams first and foremost and once we've established ourselves in a game, then let's start bossing it with the talent we obviously have.

Mr Moshiri stopped to look at those protests in the ground on his way out of Goodison yesterday.I just hope he took due notice and deals with this issue decisively and ruthlessly.

A big new broom is needed at Goodison next season. There are about five players ( Ossie, Howard, Hibbert, Piennar, Gibson ) who will be out of contract, some who will be flogged (Miralles, Lukaku, maybe Stones) and a number of new faces coming in.

It is a moment for optimism and the start of confidence building and a new approach. RM had his chance and I was hopeful he could do it. He has shown time and time again that he cannot manage nor can he train the team. He has even lost the knack of signing good players at decent prices- Niasse looks like a duff buy at this stage.

Yesterday, EFC had a couple of corners early on. And they were hit terribly. As usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back