Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Note to self :

Create grassy knoll - ideal hiding place.
Further to your exemplary Doomsday prep, might I suggest you line your garden shed with chicken mesh (and ground it of course). My shed (where I keep all my info on Roswell) is so Faraday caged. I spend most of my time in my shed.

Anyway, we digress from the topic at hand.

The end of the season cannot come quickly enough for me. I suspect Roberto thinks similarly.

Righto...that's it from me today lads

*heads off to shed*

You plotters just wait..

He will come back as Villa boss next season and smash us everywhere in the league cup..

That'll learn yer.

You plotters just wait..

He will come back as Villa boss next season and smash us everywhere in the league cup..

That'll learn yer.
That'll learn yer lol lol............ my brother always said that as a kid........ me Mam always tried to correct him....... and now we all say it when we are together after a few ales.......... and P*** OURSELVES LAUGHING.

A fine example of why is he a genuinely nice, if misguided, man.
WTF and I mean WTF has happened ? I remember GERRY'S goal against Arsenal.......... beating Man Utd at Old Trafford......... beating Arsenal at Goodison........... when he played Lukaku out of position and ....... he scored ...... it worked....... and Lukaku ran straight to him........................... God............ I fffing loved that season.

WTF and I mean WTF has happened ? I remember GERRY'S goal against Arsenal.......... beating Man Utd at Old Trafford......... beating Arsenal at Goodison........... when he played Lukaku out of position and ....... he scored ...... it worked....... and Lukaku ran straight to him........................... God............ I fffing loved that season.

It was an anomaly :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back