Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said a few days ago, or yesterday, he gets the best German footballers for a few matches, and thats about it.

Heard somewhere that the German side since the WC have been pretty meh, as World Champs that is.

True dat...on both counts. Very average due to slightly not being arsed after winning the Big One. I mean, we even lost to England! But Löw did develop those players (alongside their clubs too, to be fair).

And come tournament time that's when Germany shine. And that is a quality we, the Royal Blue we, desperately need.

Like I said a few days ago, or yesterday, he gets the best German footballers for a few matches, and thats about it.

Heard somewhere that the German side since the WC have been pretty meh, as World Champs that is.
We (Ireland) took four points off them during qualifying. They had phenomenal arrogance and thought they just needed to turn up in both games. We had Glenn Whelan in midfield. Glenn Whelan lads. Low a big no from me.

Alr

the famous davek how are ya
Fine mate.

Laughing me bollocks off at this 'mass mobilisation' yesterday.

33AFE39300000578-3567135-image-a-80_1462042647520.jpg

...mass mobilisation of stewards that is.

Each one of those lads must have about 400 identities on social media making it look like there's an army out there against El Conquistador. 38,000 frigged off and left them washed up on the shore.

Lol.

Fine mate.

Each one of those lads must have about 400 identities on social media making it look like there's an army out there against El Conquistador. 38,000 frigged off and left them washed up on the shore.

Lol.
So what you reckon off moshiri then davek

We played well yesterday, and all of his subs were well considered.

Too late though.

Sad.

We huffed and puffed to a victory against an utter pony side that missed an open goal.

For long periods of the game our players couldnt pass it more than twice without losing the ball and we played it front to back every minute.

Turgid doesnt cover it.

Fine mate.

Lol.

Is right, lad.

The support wasn't hostile at all, must be said.

WE WON FFS.

CAN WE JUST ENJOY THAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back