Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone wants to see how a team should defend, just pop into the Liverpool thread, and if you are not seriously impressed, you really should stop watching football.

Well, I read today that when some of the rebels hounded him on a train last night and asked him if he was going to sack Roberto he said: "nah....now STFU and get back in Standard".

So not all bad then.
Ahhhh yeah I think he could be a real asset to Everton football club to take us forwards personally in so many ways

Fine mate.

Laughing me bollocks off at this 'mass mobilisation' yesterday.

33AFE39300000578-3567135-image-a-80_1462042647520.jpg

...mass mobilisation of stewards that is.

Each one of those lads must have about 400 identities on social media making it look like there's an army out there against El Conquistador. 38,000 frigged off and left them washed up on the shore.

Lol.
I'm glad someone found something entertaining at Goodison yesterday, and it certainly wasn't the football.
Right now I think tidying my sock draw is more appealing than watching Everton at Goodison.

Yiiisssssssssss....

Alright David...nice to have ya back, hope you're well mate & that the 'MARTINEZ FOREVER' tattoo removal wasn't too painful....

Genuinely though, good to see ya.

Martinez: still here.

It's important for the board to refuse to bend the knee to the social media cabal and their plagiarist mates in the Echo.

If RM is to be sent packing it cant look like they were forced into it by a hysterical mob.

Hopefully we get to the summer and Martinez is backed with serious cash. His record is more than acceptable for three seasons with a club funding its manager in line with other midtable teams.

It's important for the board to refuse to bend the knee to the social media cabal and their plagiarist mates in the Echo.

If RM is to be sent packing it cant look like they were forced into it by a hysterical mob.

Hopefully we get to the summer and Martinez is backed with serious cash. His record is more than acceptable for three seasons with a club funding its manager in line with other midtable teams.
lol

He's a dead man walking and rightly so.

The derby btw, enjoy it?

He's a bulb Dave, and fortunately he's about to become an ex-Everton manager, as he's failed.

Praise the Lord. Dave is out of hiding.

You here to agree that this season is a failure, all about the cups n'dat innit.

Pfft see ye bobby blurto
RM is Everton manager and you're here on a football forum bitching about it.

That's where we stand.

Davek, remember the bet we have if Bobby gets sack and you disappear from this forum and I'll do likewise if the opposite happen? Judgement day soon my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back