Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez: still here.

It's important for the board to refuse to bend the knee to the social media cabal and their plagiarist mates in the Echo.

If RM is to be sent packing it cant look like they were forced into it by a hysterical mob.

Hopefully we get to the summer and Martinez is backed with serious cash. His record is more than acceptable for three seasons with a club funding its manager in line with other midtable teams.
Let's compare his spending to Leicester City.

...ok. I'll wait for that.

Why do you think he's still here then mate?

Should have gone by now if he was going I'd have thought.
He should have gone this week, but they've decided to delay the inevitable

What's not in question is that he's done. Only the timing is as yet unconfirmed

...ok. I'll wait for that.

Why do you think he's still here then mate?

Should have gone by now if he was going I'd have thought.

Had no idea mate, I guess it's either trying to avoid compensation or the potential target is still not available at the moment.

I thought when you re-appeared you might have actually eaten a bit of humble pie and admitted he's a donk, who's about to be sacked.

But no, you've decided to plough on with your popcorning until the bitter end is confirmed in the coming days / weeks. Funny in its own way.

Don your flack jacket as you're going to need it.

Rather like the majority of Evertonians still going the game, reaction towards Dave has gone past anger and settled on apathy.

We'll be seeing a lot more of this guy :coffee: than this guy :rant:

I thought when you re-appeared you might have actually eaten a bit of humble pie and admitted he's a donk, who's about to be sacked.

But no, you've decided to plough on with your popcorning until the bitter end is confirmed in the coming days / weeks. Funny in its own way.

Don your flack jacket as you're going to need it.

Two words:

Consistency
Loyalty

You should have a go at them.

Martinez is better than any of the nobheads so far linked.

Enjoy watching Eddie Howe sinking us. I'll be watching on PMSL at your folly.

So Dave, do you think it's acceptable we should keep going with a manager who has clearly lost the dressing room?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back