Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm out of the loop. Who's in the frame? Hughes and Howe?

Ha ha ha ha ha.

FFS. That's what these people protesting will end up with. Or Moyes.

"We'll get a top manager in this summer"

Ha ha ha ha ha.
Davek do you really think Martinez will bring a premier league title or trophies to Everton ? Tbh I Carnt see it at all were nearer to relegation at the moment which is sickening as a fan at the moment

Will you support the League 1 team that Martinez is going to manage after he is sacked in the summer? I think you are obsessed with Martinez not Everton. Just my opinion.

Opinions are formed based on empirical evidence which you gather and then scrutinise. Dave consistently lauds Martinez over Everton, therefore your opinion is accurate.

I think we all know he's a goner Dave.

But full credit for this returning salvo you've came in with this afternoon. Very enjoyable stuff.
....we'll see.

One thing should happen now: the board this week should back him and take some of the County Road ninjas off his back.

Get through to the summer and take it from there...if there's a top manager willing to come into this ridiculous bear pit then bring them in. If not stick with RM and give him the cash to crack on.

Two words:

Consistency
Loyalty

You should have a go at them.

Martinez is better than any of the nobheads so far linked.

Enjoy watching Eddie Howe sinking us. I'll be watching on PMSL at your folly.
Consistency? Being consistently wrong is no badge of honour mate.

Loyalty? He deserves no loyalty, as he's failed for 2 seasons, hence the reason he's about to be sacked.

Yeah mate Martinez is way better than Mourinho, Low, De Boer, Koeman and Pelligrini hahaha.

The derby btw, your thoughts?

Two words:

Consistency
Loyalty

You should have a go at them.

Martinez is better than any of the nobheads so far linked.

Enjoy watching Eddie Howe sinking us. I'll be watching on PMSL at your folly.

great to have you back Dave if only for the comedy value you bring.

So you think that Martinez is better than Mourinho , Pellegrini , De Boer and Koeman ............err ok.

By the way did you enjoy the Derby and the semi you insisted Martinez would win ?

That's an easy one; 3 games left of the season, wait till then to make a change.
Doesn't make sense to me. I doubt BK would put RM through that to just elbow him one side.

Who knows what's going on. I dont and no one here does. You can be certain of that.

....we'll see.

One thing should happen now: the board this week should back him and take some of the County Road ninjas off his back.

Get through to the summer and take it from there...if there's a top manager willing to come into this ridiculous bear pit then bring them in. If not stick with RM and give him the cash to crack on.

Do you agree the season has been a failure now we are out of the semi final you pinned so much on?

great to have you back Dave if only for the comedy value you bring.

So you think that Martinez is better than Mourinho , Pellegrini , De Boer and Koeman ............err ok.

By the way did you enjoy the Derby and the semi you insisted Martinez would win ?
When did I say that? By the way: only Mourinho out of that lot are proven winners. Pellegrini had half a billion to win the PL with.

Martinez is head a shoulders above trash like Howe and Hughes and all the other rubbish thus far associated.

When did I say that? By the way: only Mourinho out of that lot are proven winners. Pellegrini had half a billion to win the PL with.

Martinez is head a shoulders above trash like Howe and Hughes and all the other rubbish thus far associated.

What about Frank David?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back